Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
today was the day of dharma sankat
Rudras dharma of being a rakshak

Made him go back and bring thapadiya Mai back

Mai made use of Balis dharma sankat to help the others cross over

Bali, while will not attack a woman, is not one who is forgiving

So, thapadiya Mai become rakshak no 2 to lay down her life in the mission to save Amrit

Till now, all those who died, chose their end for a cause that was bigger than anything - even their lives

Even drish - he chose to save danshs life over his own

So in death they depicted valor and courage

And so, as Shiva said to mourn them will make their death ordinary ...

Waise quite a journey it's turning out to be for our garudas

From the land of closing walls, they are now literally and figuratively out in the cold!

Kat's mind, numbed with cold, and depleted of oxygen I guess, is now acting up, and showing her illusions

So, the garudas are in danger physical - Tiwari has a narrow escape and mental - Kat's illusions as they brave the biting cold, searching for door number 3.

Can anyone be so unfeeling and self centered ?

Danshs self obsession and selfishness is set to plummet to an even greater depth tomorrow

As the door number three claims its next victim - who will die, not out of a brave choice, but out of treachery of the man who was her designated protector!!!!

Another good episode

The quest for Amrit gets tougher and tougher

The cost of saving it becomes higher and higher

As Rudra finds his loved ones being taken away from him

For Rudra is a pain that's his bear

For Dansh, it's one step closer to reach the Amrit, one less person holding him back

For Dansh is a man jiska dharma hi nahi, toh dharma sankat kahan se hoga

Jis ki aatma hi nahi, uska aatma samman Kya hoga...

So Katherine ka thappad for thapadiya Mai - πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aur aaj ka episode - 8/10

The focus is back! And the quest for Amrit - becoming an exciting journey

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arshi door 4 & 5 already passed?
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No. I think they are still looking for the third door
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ek dum Agatha Christie ki novel ki tarah you are counting down. I hope we don't end up with 'And then there were none'. Or maybe that's what will be the end.

Indeed Dansh is a self centered one of a high order. As per pre cap, if Leela is gone, phir toh 'ishwar ki yeh Leela samajhte samajhte hi samajh aayegi' ka dialogue bilkul fit nahin hota Arshi, kyonki is ishwar ki Leela ko hum samajh hi nahin paaye.. ..

Anyway lets see what happens.
Minionite thumbnail
Today's episode was quite good.

And that slap! Damn good! It was one I would have delivered as well! Well done Kathryn! You're back!

And of course Dansh shows what a bas***** he is when he kills Leela just to stay alive until the last door.

Only 7 episodes left.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful epi Arshics I would say. My take of the epi. Rudra made the cardinal mistake. His conscience became his enemy once again. He couldn't rise above Maya and he is going to pay with blood for that mistake. I would now explain the mistake.
As per precap to cross over they only need one Nag and Rudra wants to take Leela. But Dansh is stabbing her. Now Rudra needs Dansh no matter what as they need one Nag.
Let us go back to Door no:2. Rudra told if time was with Dansh, Dansh would survive. Time was not with Dansh. First Drish ,then it was Rudra who stood between time and Dansh( Rudra who is also called Mritunjay). Rudra stopped the death of Dansh yesterday. Rudra's conscience made him go back for Mai. Fine agreed. She had to be saved. A noble soul, always giving she needed the second chance. And after that fiasco they all were outside the door except Dansh. Bali only wanted Dansh, not even Leela. And Garuds actually had what they wanted for the journey ahead. One Nag in Leela. Unlike Dansh, though belonging to Naga clan Leela is shown as a girl with values and more or less fair play.
But Rudra went to protect Dansh. Result for saving Dansh, Mai gives her life. Now Leela loses her life and Rudra is forced to carry this unworthy human along with him for his duty and not sure how many more lives his protection will claim.
The tough choice at door 2 was not the protection of Dansh, but the answer to the question, who deserved to be protected. Whose untimely death had to be stopped. Mai's or Dansh's. As eventually the door does claim one. In the difficult choice unfortunately Rudra forgot Bairavi's advice and chose the wrong direction. Is it for good or is it for bad only time will tell.
We also have misplaced sympathies. A solution that we get initially will have a tough choice but then the problem will be solved. But we wont understand it is a solution because the choice is tough and we don't want to take it. By the time choice becomes easy we would have suffered enough, literally gone through hell called experience with pain all around.
Arjun makes the mistake of leaving Jayadrath alive when he takes away Panchali. Result he has to correct that mistake with the blood of Abhimanyu.
Kunti makes the mistake of not recognizing Karna when he comes during the exhibition of talents by Kuru princes. Result. He ends up in wrong side and indirectly becomes the main cause of Kurushetra war that created so much blood shed.
Our ideals, our honour which we think are important makes us commit these mistakes. Rudra's role as protector made him commit the mistake he did. Same as Bali, who's dharma of not attacking the woman ensured Mai was able to save Rudra and Dansh.
Ideals and values are required. But when to use them and for whom to use them, in understanding that lies the real knowledge.
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shruti I agree with your take Rudra doing mistake and not keeping in mind what Bhairavi had told him.
Rudra -Mrutunjay means he can win over Mrutyu. I dont think it means he can help others to win over Mrutyu /Death. He can help on humanitarian grounds but not as some special power.
I think DM will be the next casualty.
We all have to deal with some unpleasant personalities in life irrespective of our wish 😲 Rudra is facing the same fate. Dansh has proved his nameπŸ˜›
Honestly my interest in diminishing in finding out how it is going to end. The story needs lot of tangential thinking as the show doesn't come out with any clear story. This I feel is the downside of the show.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No Seedibaat. Mritunjay can stop akaal Mrityu of those who seek his protection. Shiva does that for Markendaya stopping the Kal paash.
Here the question is whom do you need to protect. When to protect and when to let go.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the review of the episode, Arshi & Shruti! :D
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
just loved kat unique slap in full episode ,πŸ˜†