Regional Anaesthesia is also possible!!!!

Arnavluvzmatsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I thinks CVs aren't faking completely...It is also possible that the doctors have given Ishani regional anaesthesia. In regional anaesthesia only the part of body which is given anaesthesia becomes dumb and not whole body!! In that case a person can even watch his/her whole operation and don't even feel pain for the operated part...So this may be the reason behind Ishani's such weird behaviour...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dear Arnavluvzmatsh,
Do you think that our CVs are that intelligent to come with a logic like this... πŸ˜†

And If this case is to be considered then I think rather than any other body part Ishani's brain is on permanent regional anesthesia... πŸ˜†
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm..may be..but i think that Ishani is pretending to bring out Ri's truth.πŸ˜• .even i read some spoilers mentioning about it...anyways.. only the cvs can tell what is in their mind...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but many a times they even forget their own stories...he he..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL...πŸ˜†
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Dear Arnavluvzmatsh,

Do you think that our CVs are that intelligent to come with a logic like this... πŸ˜†

And If this case is to be considered then I think rather than any other body part Ishani's brain is on permanent regional anesthesia... πŸ˜†

Spot on...β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ we should not expect any logical stuffs from the cvs...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we'll get only "baba ji ka thullu " in return...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Actually...I think the CVs got regional anaesthesia applied to their brains! So no logic is
working in their creative process! Otherwise...a brutally stabbed victim cannot possibly
recuperate from her wounds so fast & up on her feet in less than 2/3 hours! BS!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cvs are not do logical