Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Please show us one such remark.

"Lawyers fan's will never understand Ranveer's pain or what he has gone through"

"Bashing Ranveer makes no sense" (then in the same breath) "Shikhar is just disgusting".

"People are busy making fun of Ranveer's pain".

Do you need names to go with the quotes as well?
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

U guys can explain about that lawyer's pain.. but juz by u guys explaining it to us, we r not gona feel it..

so can u please stop this UNDERSTAND SHIKAR'S PAIN crap??
Feeling has to be natural, u can't juz force. .. we juz can't feel his pain.. That's it!! Spare us from ur preachings plz

Nobody's forcing you to feel for Shikhar. I certainly am not. I opened this thread to gain an understanding of people's attitude towards Shikhar's character.
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

if u dont feel pity lawyer u r not normalπŸ₯±

bbishveer: Here, what you were asking for. Snide remark.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings krystal_watz,

The problem with shikhar apart from as wrote by Elvish_hobbit is that despite he knowing everything about Ishaani telling him in first meeting that the person she LOVES has married somebody and is happy...

When RV told him that ishaani is his wife..still he went ahead with his feeling

You first see the hole in road still get in hole then cry like a baby is something i feel stupid...that's technically cv's error...but since it is shikhar the pain is very very small as compared to RV..

true πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is a very interesting post. I've watched this show through its good, bad and sometimes downright ridiculous writing for Ranveer and his love only. But in the period where he was caring towards Ritika, I did begin to notice Shikhar and his love for Ishani. Sure, it's not that long as that of Ranveer, maybe he doesn't know Ishani the way Ranveer does, but this isn't a question of whether Shikhar deserves Ishani, it's about HIS love for her. Love, old or new cannot be demeaned, dismissed or discounted, and I agree with the soldier analogy, that does not, in any way, mean that Shikhar's pain should be ignored.

I feel both Shikhar and Ranveer's love for Ishani is selfless in its own way. Ranveer got her together with Chirag not thinking about himself, sure, while Shikhar is going for what he wants, but what's so wrong about that? He has loved and supported her through her worst when she had nobody standing up for her, and has told her on multiple occasions that she is not bound by anything to marry him, and HOPES, but does not EXPECT her to love him back.

I think it's unfair to keep using the 'lawyer' card against Shikhar. Love is blind, and even Ranveer has not acted like the intelligent businessman he's supposed to be so many times. That's because love is messy and unclear and makes people do the wrong things sometimes. Even when he did get angry at Ranveer, he was standing up for Ishani. Elvish, I agree with all your points, and believe Ishani should only end up with Ranveer, but here Shikhar is the damage left behind in this whirlwind that is Ishveer's love, and he deserves my empathy and sympathy.

Having said that, I feel Ishani is very lucky to have these two selfless men loving her so unconditionally despite her mistakes and thoughtlessness, and I actually blame her for this entire mess. Just my two cents, I do respect both the points of view presented here.
Edited by Petrichorlove - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes friend ,
They both are right in their on way
Every one has their own right to chose or feel .. too
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@petrichorlove...i totally endorse what you say...
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

I think this is a very interesting post. I've watched this show through its good, bad and sometimes downright ridiculous writing for Ranveer and his love only. But in the period where he was caring towards Ritika, I did begin to notice Shikhar and his love for Ishani. Sure, it's not that long as that of Ranveer, maybe he doesn't know Ishani the way Ranveer does, but this isn't a question of whether Shikhar deserves Ishani, it's about HIS love for her. Love, old or new cannot be demeaned, dismissed or discounted, and I agree with the soldier analogy, that does not, in any way, mean that Shikhar's pain should be ignored.

I feel both Shikhar and Ranveer's love for Ishani is selfless in its own way. Ranveer got her together with Chirag not thinking about himself, sure, while Shikhar is going for what he wants, but what's so wrong about that? He has loved and supported her through her worst when she had nobody standing up for her, and has told her on multiple occasions that she is not bound by anything to marry him, and HOPES, but does not EXPECT her to love him back.

I think it's unfair to keep using the 'lawyer' card against Shikhar. Love is blind, and even Ranveer has not acted like the intelligent businessman he's supposed to be so many times. That's because love is messy and unclear and makes people do the wrong things sometimes. Even when he did get angry at Ranveer, he was standing up for Ishani. Elvish, I agree with all your points, and believe Ishani should only end up with Ranveer, but here Shikhar is the damage left behind in this whirlwind that is Ishveer's love, and he deserves my empathy and sympathy.

Having said that, I feel Ishani is very lucky to have these two selfless men loving her so unconditionally despite her mistakes and thoughtlessness, and I actually blame her for this entire mess. Just my two cents, I do respect both the points of view presented here.

Very true ,no fault from shikhar side,Ranveer told u can't understand ishani like what he did ,he never even tried what happened for going jail,never even tried why she got released .on what condition he met her ,he never tried ,if he tried to know the puzzle which ishani had given her two lovers has been resolved before it self .

Shikhar asked several times to share her past but she never tried to disclose to him. Even baa who is between is not trying to put all the truth before this 2 guys .

So finally ishveer reunion will take place with help of shikhar as they will fight with each other ,one realise other will sit on tree ,so Bas and shikhar will help for reunion as a friend of ishveer
Edited by SwapnaKrishi - 9 years ago
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

I'm thankful for your post. Finally someone got the intention behind this thread.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Nobody's forcing you to feel for Shikhar. I certainly am not. I opened this thread to gain an understanding of people's attitude towards Shikhar's character.

RV'S LOVE IS BIG TIME BULLSHIT!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Again Shikar saving Ishani and I am glad Radhika said Shikar is like Ajay's character in HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. Waiting for future IShkar love track cv's r moving story towards itπŸ˜ƒ