Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Jabardasti to Ranveer ke fans bhi kar rahey hai. Look at the number of snide remarks directed at people who don't feel anything for Ranveer. ๐Ÿ˜†

Please show us one such remark.
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U guys can explain about that lawyer's pain.. but juz by u guys explaining it to us, we r not gona feel it..
so can u please stop this UNDERSTAND SHIKAR'S PAIN crap??
Feeling has to be natural, u can't juz force. .. we juz can't feel his pain.. That's it!! Spare us from ur preachings plz
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs will get trps and actors will get money and fame ,for sure my monthly salary will be there day payment

They are making money ,we are getting entertained , seeing all the positiveness in the characters is far better as the characters are butchered to the core .

Mahaan ishani brain dead and sacrifice for ranveer without telling truth is the reason for this pathetic track
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now I really can't understand what is going on?

My answer I told I can feel Shikher's pain too, some told they can't feel it. Every one has a right to feel or not to feel ...

Why must compare again
I want to laugh it is uncomparable ..
RV is a man who lived for Ish the moment he set his eyes on her
RV is a man who fought , been kidnaped , beaten , bear all humiliation, named as a molester,thief and been thrown to to the street in a condition worse than words ever can express.
I was even angry how can he humiliate and let others humiliate him in the name of love.
Ranveer was nothing less than a guardian angel for Ishani.. He is an angel ..
He was tortured by the people whom he dedicated his life.

He climbed mountains of obstacles fought with enemies .. .. He thought he got enough money to claim her but to be broken again...

RV's pain in my eyes is uncomparable ..& u imaginable
Now I think he is in a state where he has crossed the stage he will feel any more pain
His pain has become agony and now he lost it totally,
His heart beat is with Ishani ... He has lost her .., so for him his life is useless now.
He is body with out an urge to live...
He suffering is like Prometheus from Greek .. Prometheus was punished to a suffering like RVs
He will be tied every day on a rock on the mountain and his heart will be eaten by Eagles alive by evening, but night the heart will grow back.. Again next morning it grows back then again Eagles will eat it. Can you imagine that unbearable pain of an eagle with its beak pulling your heart apart every time .
That is what RV goes through . Every time his heart breakers the. it is healed to be broken again.

Please don't compare those two characters pain.., it is uncomparable

Shikher's pain is a lover's or friend's pain .. That is it

RV aka Ranveer played by Shakthi is ruling millions fans .., natural they get angry ... Even I got bashed for it ...
RV and his pain is above the
dimension of pain ...: again uncomparable
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Krystel, that part comes with the fact lawyer should take tuituion from his best friend Ritika because she knew very well why Ranveer behaved that way. And what I meant was that there had to have conflicting thoughts in lawyer's head about Ranveer's statements and actions, did he have them? No. Was it too much to ask from a lawyer who "never lost a case"? Instead of thinking rationally he was busy in sajaofying his sapne with Ishani.

Coming to the gold-digger part, Ishani did her best to make Ranveer believe she was one. She signed those divorce papers, attacked on his weakest spot by calling him a servant and in fact insulting him to the worst, she was the one who made him feel worthless to death. And even after her first attempt Ranveer didn't trust her crap and was ready to get back with her. Still she said all that to him. The reason that once had nearly killed him came back to him hitting him with the same momentum. You expect better from him since he knew her since childhood?

and lawyer used to rub the salt on ranveers wound
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

superb elvish. I don't think after ur detail explanation there is anything left for few ppl to tell others trying to feel for shi. The way few ppl r showering their force on others to try feeling pity on shi in this thread which has made this thread itself ridiculous. Jabardasti hai kaya! If ppl don't feel anything for shi then wl they hv to feel for him forcefully!

if u dont feel pity lawyer u r not normal๐Ÿฅฑ
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Us making lawyer's wuw's fun is because he's been extremely disgusting. From the CVs' part it was lame of them to show Ranveer degrading only to glorify him so that they could go ahead with their Ishkar crap. It isn't just one thing influencing our judgment but various ones, and at the end of the day it all is directed to the makers, for their brain needs to be resurrected. Plus Ranveer bashing makes no sense since lawyer's fans have no idea at all the journey of Ranveer's.

lawyer cannot even take that amount of pain and heartbreak
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Well we haven't forgotten the principal factor at play that you've mentioned. It's just that for us instead of time that is the ethos feeling that he has been showering upon her since eon. And forget shikhar honing that perspective as he doesn't have it altogether.If you wanna love someone fine do it but who gives you the right to abase someone else's love which he has been doing all this while with regards to ranveer's feeling.Ranveer never did nor would he ever make fun of someone else's feeling.Well it's easy for all to poke at him not realizing her feelings and not been able to see through her but it seems all have conveniently forgotten the fact that his feelings were never requited by ishaani and all he ever needed was the a surety from ishaani's side of loving him which he never got and it's easy for all to ooze out about him not trusting her without taking into account why has this trust gone for a toss as each time he did that but it wasn't rewarded back ever.If someone starts to lie about something infinitely for a while then even that lie starts to take form of a truth and ishaani has lied to him numerous number of times to him to believe all those stuff. Lastly please don't quote me out of context!Where have I mentioned that shikhar has forced ishaani to marry him?Stop being so paradoxical.

u r on fire today ๐Ÿ‘
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

U guys can explain about that lawyer's pain.. but juz by u guys explaining it to us, we r not gona feel it..

so can u please stop this UNDERSTAND SHIKAR'S PAIN crap??
Feeling has to be natural, u can't juz force. .. we juz can't feel his pain.. That's it!! Spare us from ur preachings plz

too good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Expected a thread for shikhar pain ,some one initiated.

Everyone life is not same ,everyone pain is not same .Everyone character won't be same ,So enjoying Shikhar character and feeling his pain too.