Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Krystel, that part comes with the fact lawyer should take tuition from his best friend Ritika because she knew very well why Ranveer behaved that way. And what I meant was that there had to have conflicting thoughts in lawyer's head about Ranveer's statements and actions, did he have them? No. Was it too much to ask from a lawyer who "never lost a case"? Instead of thinking rationally he was busy in sajaofying his sapne with Ishani.

Coming to the gold-digger part, Ishani did her best to make Ranveer believe she was one. She signed those divorce papers, attacked on his weakest spot by calling him a servant and in fact insulting him to the worst, she was the one who made him feel worthless to death. And even after her first attempt Ranveer didn't trust her crap and was ready to get back with her. Still she said all that to him. The reason that once had nearly killed him came back to him hitting him with the same momentum. You expect better from him since he knew her since childhood?

Ranveer's actions meant nothing to Shikhar. He was convinced that Ishani didn't love Ranveer and hence was ready to take the plunge with her. He knew that Ishani didn't love him, but Ishani's grief for Ranveer was not so freaking obvious in his presence that Shikhar could decipher that those expressions of hers meant "I'm still in love with Ranveer". With that logic, even Ranveer should've noticed when she turned her back on him and cried after insulting him. No human being can notice/decipher sooo much unless he's Sherlock Holmes.

Edited by krystal_watz - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, exactly. No one can force us to feel bad for that lawyer after his effed up crap we had to go through for months. Fan.matsh, I agree. These days people bash/criticize Ranveer more in their posts and empathise with Ishani and lawyer because they're both "wronged" by Ranveer.

superb elvish. I don't think after ur detail explanation there is anything left for few ppl to tell others trying to feel for shi. The way few ppl r showering their force on others to try feeling pity on shi in this thread which has made this thread itself ridiculous. Jabardasti hai kaya! If ppl don't feel anything for shi then wl they hv to feel for him forcefully!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Us making lawyer's wuw's fun is because he's been extremely disgusting. From the CVs' part it was lame of them to show Ranveer degrading only to glorify him so that they could go ahead with their Ishkar crap. It isn't just one thing influencing our judgment but various ones, and at the end of the day it all is directed to the makers, for their brain needs to be resurrected. Plus Ranveer bashing makes no sense since lawyer's fans have no idea at all the journey of Ranveer's.
441597 thumbnail

Us making lawyer's wuw's fun is because he's been extremely disgusting. From the CVs' part it was lame of them to show Ranveer degrading only to glorify him so that they could go ahead with their Ishkar crap. It isn't just one thing influencing our judgment but various ones, and at the end of the day it all is directed to the makers, for their brain needs to be resurrected. Plus Ranveer bashing makes no sense since lawyer's fans have no idea at all the journey of Ranveer's.

And you make this assumption because..? FTR, I'm not a "lawyer fan".
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

superb elvish. I don't think after ur detail explanation there is anything left for few ppl to tell others trying to feel for shi. The way few ppl r showering their force on others to try feeling pity on shi in this thread which has made this thread itself ridiculous. Jabardasti hai kaya! If ppl don't feel anything for shi then wl they hv to feel for him forcefully!

Jabardasti to Ranveer ke fans bhi kar rahey hai. Look at the number of snide remarks directed at people who don't feel anything for Ranveer. 😆
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Friends,
I think every one has a choice to feel or not to feel pain

But it can not be compared ... RV is in a stage nothing will touch him because he is dead from in side,
RV I think crossed that stage already ... He is not even bothered what is going around ...his state is more severe heart break than any one... But right now Ishani is in a dying stage...
Near death Experience you will see RV will feel her call .., I hope so

My sincere request please don't compare the pain of imaginary characters that too out of relation ships to hundreds of thousands of people being murdered by terrorists by daily .
You can argue but don't pull world issues in to a serial.. They all of them regardless of relegion, creed ,colour and status .. I consider my fellow human beings.
We need different platform and mind set to discuss it don't make comparison with real people's tragic death. I can't digest it.
There are many other things you can compare to
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
441597 thumbnail
Agree Rosh. My apologies, I shouldn't have replied to fan.matsh's post. Real deaths are devastating, and its a crime to dilute them by comparing them to imaginary/reel ones.
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

And you make this assumption because..? FTR, I'm not a "lawyer fan".

Even I am not shikhar fan,I am fan of MATSH

Really loved all characters as it was showed at least 60%nicely ,remaining all are crap and utter nonsense.

I love his character as he and his family genuinely helped Ishani when her own brother even not allowed her to stay with them

After Sharman ,I like shikhar as these characters are still not butchered
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree Rosh. My apologies, I shouldn't have replied to fan.matsh's post. Real deaths are devastating, and its a crime to dilute them by comparing them to imaginary/reel ones.

I only replied to ur post which compared 50 deaths to 500 deaths... I am not diluting any crime. I already said so.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You forgot one principal factor at play here---Time. Ranveer has known and mingled with Ishani even before he struck puberty, hence he's wont to be more empathetic towards her than any other guy. Its just natural, and not a testimony to Ranveer's heightened perceptive powers.

Shikhar, on the other hand, has known her for a month or two. Its simply not possible for him to develop that honed perception skill in noticing every feeling that fleets over Ishani's face. And btw, if Ranveer knows Ishani so very well, in and out you say, how did he get taken in by her "nafrat ke naatak" even when Shikhar clearly saw that this was not a woman to marry somebody for his wealth? Where did the 'invisible thread of understanding' wander off to? He believed Ishani married him only to use him and throw him away later. Is that how well he knew her?

And about setting Ishani free---I'm sorry, but when did Shikhar force Ishani to marry him?

Well we haven't forgotten the principal factor at play that you've mentioned. It's just that for us instead of time that is the ethos feeling that he has been showering upon her since eon. And forget shikhar honing that perspective as he doesn't have it altogether.If you wanna love someone fine do it but who gives you the right to abase someone else's love which he has been doing all this while with regards to ranveer's feeling.Ranveer never did nor would he ever make fun of someone else's feeling.Well it's easy for all to poke at him not realizing her feelings and not been able to see through her but it seems all have conveniently forgotten the fact that his feelings were never requited by ishaani and all he ever needed was the a surety from ishaani's side of loving him which he never got and it's easy for all to ooze out about him not trusting her without taking into account why has this trust gone for a toss as each time he did that but it wasn't rewarded back ever.If someone starts to lie about something infinitely for a while then even that lie starts to take form of a truth and ishaani has lied to him numerous number of times to him to believe all those stuff. Lastly please don't quote me out of context!Where have I mentioned that shikhar has forced ishaani to marry him?Stop being so paradoxical.