Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
For me it's very simple. I feel pain, I don't tell my brain to feel pain. Seeing Ranveer's journey, I've felt his pain. Seeing Shikhar's track, I have not felt anything for him.

How do I force myself to feel for something or someone? Surely that's up to the viewer as to how they react?
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
G8 post EH! I am fed up of everyone making fun of Ranveer's pain!
1039235 thumbnail
Eh and Reemz like IshVeer u guys also rock...It's up to us we feel pain or not, pain and love is something which u can't force on anyone to feel it.
441597 thumbnail
Elvish: You seem to have forgotten that Ranveer was constantly following Ishani around even when she claimed not to want to have anything to do with him. And on top of that, he was constantly trying to convince Shikhar that Ishani was after his money. You seem to conveniently leave that part out. Anybody in Shikhar's place would react the same way if he was continuously pestered. How would YOU react if somebody was constantly trying to defame the person you loved?

And regarding understanding Ishani, Ranveer, her 'eternal lover', the person who understood all her unspoken emotions, could actually believe that she could be a gold-digger. Such was the level of his bond. Compared to him, Shikhar knew Ishani for a few months and he realised that Ishani could never marry somebody for his wealth. So its better that the point about "understanding Ishani's emotions" be left out altogether.
Edited by krystal_watz - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, exactly. No one can force us to feel bad for that lawyer after his effed up crap we had to go through for months. Fan.matsh, I agree. These days people bash/criticize Ranveer more in their posts and empathise with Ishani and lawyer because they're both "wronged" by Ranveer.
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

I dont necessarily agree... These days see how many posts that are pitying Shikhar... Hardly one or two which speaks of Ranveers pain

I see the opposite.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

For me it's very simple. I feel pain, I don't tell my brain to feel pain. Seeing Ranveer's journey, I've felt his pain. Seeing Shikhar's track, I have not felt anything for him.

How do I force myself to feel for something or someone? Surely that's up to the viewer as to how they react?

shikhar can be in his bubble still
in his world he can imagine being with ishaani
i am sure that will make him happy
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Yeah, exactly. No one can force us to feel bad for that lawyer after his effed up crap we had to go through for months. Fan.matsh, I agree. These days people bash/criticize Ranveer more in their posts and empathise with Ishani and lawyer because they're both "wronged" by Ranveer.

so we do not feel any pain for lawyer
441597 thumbnail
Here people admonish others for making "fun of Ranveer's pain", when they themselves make fun of Shikhar's pain. 😆 Though, I haven't made fun of either myself.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Krystel, that part comes with the fact lawyer should take tuituion from his best friend Ritika because she knew very well why Ranveer behaved that way. And what I meant was that there had to have conflicting thoughts in lawyer's head about Ranveer's statements and actions, did he have them? No. Was it too much to ask from a lawyer who "never lost a case"? Instead of thinking rationally he was busy in sajaofying his sapne with Ishani.

Coming to the gold-digger part, Ishani did her best to make Ranveer believe she was one. She signed those divorce papers, attacked on his weakest spot by calling him a servant and in fact insulting him to the worst, she was the one who made him feel worthless to death. And even after her first attempt Ranveer didn't trust her crap and was ready to get back with her. Still she said all that to him. The reason that once had nearly killed him came back to him hitting him with the same momentum. You expect better from him since he knew her since childhood?