Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
" We are much more well-behaved"
The above statement is an example of the aforementioned behaviour.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

" We are much more well-behaved"

The above statement is an example of the aforementioned behaviour.

ur frnd calls us LUNATICS.. ALWAYS..

IS THAT WOT U CALL WELL BEHAVIOUR?!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

A nd yet we have comical comments like "Sikhar is just disgusting". I mean, W T GARGANTUAN F?? !

I prefer Shakti's acting to Arjun's any freaking day. In fact I feel, Arjun's acting is very mediocre (sorry fangirls). My point here is that Shikhar is a pretty well writ character ON PAPER and that's what is MORE important in order to assess the complexities of a character IMO. I have seen many posts that blatantly bash Shikhar too and that's unfortunate. He's anything but disgusting.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@veritaserum you don't have to be sorry about not liking any actor. Liking an actor or not is about personal choice. But the important point here is not using that personal choice to cloud your judgement about the character. Inspite of not being moved by Arjun's acting u understand the character of shikhar is a great feat!!!!! Thumbsup for that!
But unfortunately that's not how most in the forum react. Any topic regarding the character, somehow it's dragged to "Shakti is the male lead, lawyer is not".
441597 thumbnail
"Ranveer is the male lead, its his show, so we feel Ranveer pain".
Logic of titanic proportions.
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Ranveer is the male lead, its his show, so we feel Ranveer pain".
Logic of titanic proportions.
[/QUOTE

Very true ,everyone think ant leads what ant the 1000 innocent people died in the same tragic incident
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Krystal,
Don't get offended... I want to ask you a rather simple question ...
I feel you have got your answer.
Let me ask you a question..
Why you are not seeing the depth of Ranveer's pain?
If you ever try to see it you could have satiesfied by now.
Ranveer pain and Shikher's pain is are in different levels altogether ...
I always saw Shikher pain also and made post out of it . But his pain is loosing his love and he is very special friend for Ishu some thing like a lamplighter for her.
Ishani also went through a lot of pain

My Ranveer ... He had no life .. He lived only pain not life
His pain and love both started the moment he set his eyes on that princess his Ishani for the first time as a small nine year old boy.
He was born .. The great lover was born to die for lovemany more times again
His wounded heart was broken many more times without one drop of mercy ..,,
Most of the time it is man who will be destroyed in love if it is true
Females are given the power t to stand more pain than man naturally
But man some one just get ultimate &'complete agony.

Ranveer's life is not a life it is pain .. He lives pain not life without his ish
His eyes .. Always look for her love ...
Ranveer never grow up when comes to love he the lost boy in love still stand there
He looks around to his selfish parents & famly .. He has no one
Ranveer's love gave life to this story

Why are you so adamant ? Don't you understand? If you don't please watch earlier episodes.,
Ranveer is suffering a level higher than every one ,.. The nature of his agony is such words will fall short to explain.
Shikher is different is different he too has pain , but he will recover or live with the pain without much problems...he has his mom to understand .,dad too a gem.
But RV his slow death .. His life a mere walk to death without his Ish ... No one is noticing not eve his love ... He has no one .. Please stop this comparison ..

O
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m feeling more sad for shikar then ranveer

becoz I know ranveer will get his love...

shikhar will be heart broken... in yesterday's episode he is fabulous and his pain, no words

but here ranveer said some poetic words and the people go gaga. And ishani she spoiled shikhar s life becoz of her love for ranveer.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tanvismile,
It is your choice ... You feeling is yours
I can understand because my younger cousins are ishkerfans
Shikher too is a good man.. I like him too
I don't like to compare the amout of pain because I feel it is out of context here
Shikher broke many female hearts in the story .. Some time your karma follow you

Shikher's character painted in a different way .. A jovial ,light hearted and practical man.,he will grow to become a real diamond in this process. He will go on becoming a good lawyer who help the needy . He is already in that way .. I hope they remain good friends ..,
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why isn't anyone asking Shikhar fans why they don't feel any sympathy for Ranveer?

I don't want to compare love of the two men.

I'll stick to Ranveer. This guy started living when he saw Ishani, he doesn't remember his life before her. For 15 years he just suppressed all that love, being her best friend, being there for at every point...for FIFTEEN YEARS! Whenever she was upset, she would go to him and he would just listen to her without expecting anything back. He had to play matchmaker too, he had to sacrifice too, he had to go through mental and physical torture all for Ishani.

However right or wrong he is now, he is what he is because Ishani is at the centre of his life. He doesn't think of anyone but her, he doesn't really have a secondary thought.

He's lost a lot, only lost actually. But do you feel that pain? Or do we even ask you to? So why are we expected to make pity posts on Shikhar?
Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago