Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just dont want to compare ranveer and shikar's love! But as of i know shikar too loves ishani truely!
I really feel bad for shikar

I see so much hatred towards shikar in this forum!I know u all dont like him just as he came between ishveer??but still he is at no fault!

Anyways Ishveer will be united!cvs knows what happens to shikar!so instead of just arguing,enjoy ishveer scenes!there are more nice scenes to come!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

I think this is a very interesting post. I've watched this show through its good, bad and sometimes downright ridiculous writing for Ranveer and his love only. But in the period where he was caring towards Ritika, I did begin to notice Shikhar and his love for Ishani. Sure, it's not that long as that of Ranveer, maybe he doesn't know Ishani the way Ranveer does, but this isn't a question of whether Shikhar deserves Ishani, it's about HIS love for her. Love, old or new cannot be demeaned, dismissed or discounted, and I agree with the soldier analogy, that does not, in any way, mean that Shikhar's pain should be ignored.

I feel both Shikhar and Ranveer's love for Ishani is selfless in its own way. Ranveer got her together with Chirag not thinking about himself, sure, while Shikhar is going for what he wants, but what's so wrong about that? He has loved and supported her through her worst when she had nobody standing up for her, and has told her on multiple occasions that she is not bound by anything to marry him, and HOPES, but does not EXPECT her to love him back.

I think it's unfair to keep using the 'lawyer' card against Shikhar. Love is blind, and even Ranveer has not acted like the intelligent businessman he's supposed to be so many times. That's because love is messy and unclear and makes people do the wrong things sometimes. Even when he did get angry at Ranveer, he was standing up for Ishani. Elvish, I agree with all your points, and believe Ishani should only end up with Ranveer, but here Shikhar is the damage left behind in this whirlwind that is Ishveer's love, and he deserves my empathy and sympathy.

Having said that, I feel Ishani is very lucky to have these two selfless men loving her so unconditionally despite her mistakes and thoughtlessness, and I actually blame her for this entire mess. Just my two cents, I do respect both the points of view presented here.

THIS

The catch here is to not demean a good samaritan's gracious deeds while rooting for your favorite jodi. But being so predictably irrational is quite a common behavior especially on IF so that explains all the Shikhar bashing. There is absolutely no need to bash a guy like Shikhar just to support the jodi who you want to end up together eventually. I was a huge AR shipper during DMG times, but I could appreciate Dr Sid's unrequited love and empathize with him, who was at a (vaguely) similar position as Shikhar.
Edited by .Veritaserum - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There r often shikhar praising posts abt his performance n pain have been made by shikhar/ab fans in this forum n as a religious visitor of this forum since long times i can say this with gurantee that i never hv seen any ranveer fan,ishveer fan(those r not admirer of shi) has attacked in shi's esteem related posts until anybody hv mocked abt ranveer there till date. Here TM herself has invited in her thread to matsh's forum's all members remarking "nobody" in her title for discussing on why "everyone" doesn't feel shi's pain! To feel for another's pain by others this kind of matter is completely personal issue n varied frm person to person. Now after inviting everyone whenever ppl hv expressed the reason behind not feeling pity for shi, its also made prblm!!! Then what was necessary to make this redundant survey among all ppl abt shi's pain!?
Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

RV'S LOVE IS BIG TIME BULLSHIT!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Again Shikar saving Ishani and I am glad Radhika said Shikar is like Ajay's character in HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. Waiting for future IShkar love track cv's r moving story towards itπŸ˜ƒ

SHIKAR'S LUV IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah m glad radz said dat.. now i cn b happy that shikar is d sacrificing one and ishu s gonna land wid rv.. aww m so happyyy 😳😳
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

THIS

The catch here is to not demean a good samaritan's gracious deeds while rooting for your favorite jodi. But being so predictably irrational is quite a common behavior especially on IF so that explains all the Shikhar bashing. There is absolutely no need to bash a guy like Shikhar just to support the jodi who you want to end up together eventually. I was a huge AR shipper during DMG times, but I could appreciate Dr Sid's unrequited love and empathize with him, who was at a (vaguely) similar position as Shikhar.

A nd yet we have comical comments like "Sikhar is just disgusting". I mean, W T GARGANTUAN F?? !
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

There r often shikhar praising posts abt his performance n pain have been made by shikhar/ab fans in this forum n as a religious visitor of this forum since long times i can say this with gurantee that i never hv seen any ranveer fan,ishveer fan(those r not admirer of shi) has attacked in shi's esteem related posts until anybody hv mocked abt ranveer there till date. Here TM herself has invited in her thread to matsh's forum's all members remarking "nobody" in her title for discussing on why "everyone" doesn't feel shi's pain! To feel for another's pain by others this kind of matter is completely personal issue n varied frm person to person. Now after inviting everyone whenever ppl hv expressed the reason behind not feeling pity for shi, its also made prblm!!! Then what was necessary to make this redundant survey among all ppl abt shi's pain!?

But I do see a lot of Shikar-bashing in threads related to Ranveer. I can point out a few posts if ya like.
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The main reason I don't feel shikhers pain is I have just not connected with that character.He hasn't what we say hit the right cord with the viewers and especially male teenagers like me.Somehow I fell he deserves all the pain after breaking so many girls heart and we don't know may be some of those girls loved him dearly and I think we can't force our feelings on any character and dear the moment they say anything about ranveer we get angry because most of us r too emotionally connected with the character I admit we sometimes go out of line but if they unnecessarily bring ranveer in their post it makes us quite angry just like someone said ranveers love is bullshit and some even gets personal by calling us lunatics stupid atleast we ishveer fans don't comment personally on anyone.Ty
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

we do not feel his pain. period
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

SHIKAR'S LUV IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah m glad radz said dat.. now i cn b happy that shikar is d sacrificing one and ishu s gonna land wid rv.. aww m so happyyy 😳😳

ishaani has not married lawyer
so he can never be ajay devgan
and yes his love is like he lost a toffee or candy
Edited by .chandni. - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

The main reason I don't feel shikhers pain is I have just not connected with that character.He hasn't what we say hit the right cord with the viewers and especially male teenagers like me.Somehow I fell he deserves all the pain after breaking so many girls heart and we don't know may be some of those girls loved him dearly and I think we can't force our feelings on any character and dear the moment they say anything about ranveer we get angry because most of us r too emotionally connected with the character I admit we sometimes go out of line but if they unnecessarily bring ranveer in their post it makes us quite angry just like someone said ranveers love is bullshit and some even gets personal by calling us lunatics stupid atleast we ishveer fans don't comment personally on anyone.Ty

we are much well behaved and more sensitive