agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The way Ritika is doing chamatker pe chamatker starting from Chirag's murder, Falguni's murder, making evil plans, driving the car wearing her wedding dress, stabbing Ishani, reaching her wedding on time without any traffic jam, giving expressions like autistic Ameer Khan from Dhoom.3, it's not impossible for her to do her own delivery πŸ˜†. Ishani ko wapas atey dekh kar excited hoke bathroom jakar apna baccha nikal ke RV ke saamne khari na ho jay aur kahe "Iss bacchey ko kaun apna name dega". LMAO. If Ishani can come back within 3 hours after being terribly stabbed and behave as if nothing serious happened to her, then Ritika can easily go to the washroom and do her own delivery earlier than the exact day to gain sympathy from RV. Bahar akaar kahegi "Main ab kya karu RV, iss bacchey ko main 2/3 saal aur rakhna chahti thi pet ke andar, paar woh evil ka baccha hai na? Jaldi bahar aa gaya". Yeh sunkaar RV ka balatkar ho jayega on spot. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariazinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omgg what was that lol? I can't stop laughing. Bathroom jakar apna delivery LMAO. Hilarious post.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agneela,
πŸ‘

Well said ... Well done ...

Ha ... Ha ... I can't stop laughing
Mariazinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Agneela,
πŸ‘

Well said ... Well done ...

Ha ... Ha ... I can't stop laughing

hahaha
Edited by Mariazinha - 9 years ago
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hilarious dear,loved it ,Even Ritika can tell Ranveer I am not mahaan and dumb like ishveer,to sacrifice time by sitting as idle in pregnancy also ,I can stab,dance,jump,run ,drive crawl,any type of act I can do ,because I have powers of chirag as I have chirag is baccha in my tummy

Haha ritika is not fool like anyone.

Sharman is not fool but that fool stayed not only away from ritika but from his family ,so I am doing all this crazy acts,now he tried to give brain to Ishani ,so ishani is Going to face worse condition

A gala chance to shikhar as ishani is going to give brain to him
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Hilarious dear,loved it ,Even Ritika can tell Ranveer I am not mahaan and dumb like ishveer,to sacrifice time by sitting as idle in pregnancy also ,I can stab,dance,jump,run ,drive crawl,any type of act I can do ,because I have powers of chirag as I have chirag is baccha in my tummy

Haha ritika is not fool like anyone.

Sharman is not fool but that fool stayed not only away from ritika but from his family ,so I am doing all this crazy acts,now he tried to give brain to Ishani ,so ishani is Going to face worse condition

A gala chance to shikhar as ishani is going to give brain to him

Hahaha you are right.
agneela thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣It can happen. .after all she is evil wonder women...😈
Mariazinha thumbnail