Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bravo !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ very well written Elvish ๐Ÿ˜Š, i was also thinking of posting something like this but you just spoke MY heart out...
Nowadays i'm felling so so bad 4 him๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, he has done so much 4 ishani , actually he has just dedicated his life to see a smile on her face , expecting nothing in return๐Ÿ˜ญ
But what he got in return ??? just disappointment & heartbreak ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ( by his POV )

I agree that he also spoke badly to her , that too because of her indirect insistence ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”

U r correct that everybody is busy in their own world enjoying ,dancing & singing ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข without giving a damn to his agony , pain ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ because nobody has loved ishani or somebody else the way he did๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, u know in d recent eps. during haldi ,mehendi & wedding prep. when amba & laxmi were taunting & teasing him in name of ritika , i was๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก like u 2 lunatics just look at this heart broken man ๐Ÿ˜”, oh sorry he's just a case of shadows now , a tired soul & with a broken๐Ÿ˜ญ( powered๐Ÿคข )heart full of insecurities & heartache ๐Ÿ˜ญ if u can't help him then just don't trouble him anymore๐Ÿ˜ก

I just hope that after all this drama ishani will not go back to that casanova๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• , just shower all her love on ranveer to wash off d wounds SHE has given him๐Ÿ˜ญ , cuz i strongly feel that he's in a dying need of her love๐Ÿ˜ณ, hope she brings back d old ranveer whom we saw in MATSH promos n whom we started loving ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree to both NidsJ and RTPMS... Why does Ranveer hv to suffer so much? What is his fault? The on;y one that seems to be a fault now is his falling in love in the first place!

Why shud he be made to suffer so much for no fault of his? Everyones actions is hurting him from Lakshmi maasi to Ritika to Shikher to Ishani... Worst has been Ishanis.. what is the lady upto? Has she really been in love with Ranveer at all that she doesn't even think of his pain, I wonder!

Really wish he had someone who could understand his pain. Ishani always had some one thru out... First it was her brothers n mother, then Ranveer of course... Now she has Baa... But Ranveer has nvr had anyone... I just hope he has atleast one person who understands his pain now...
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

thank you, fan.matsh. But wait, why do you think she'll go back to lawyer? She's idiot but not heartless (I know I used this word a lot of times but that was an exaggeration of what I felt due to the crap she did) that she'll leave Ranveer and go back to lawyer. She loves him, and that's for sure. Why would she leave him and go back to that dash-dash?

cuz she has promised d lawyer to marry him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, n d letter( incomplete 1 ) she wrote to him was just ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข , that's y there is a possibility of her going back ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
fan.matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

thank you, fan.matsh. But wait, why do you think she'll go back to lawyer? She's idiot but not heartless (I know I used this word a lot of times but that was an exaggeration of what I felt due to the crap she did) that she'll leave Ranveer and go back to lawyer. She loves him, and that's for sure. Why would she leave him and go back to that dash-dash?

The spoilers says so... The lawyer in one of his IVs told that Ranveer n Shikhar are going to play tennis with Ishani!!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm 98% sure she won't go to lawyer at all. The reason she stayed away from Ranveer was what she thought was his happiness, and once she gets back to him she'll be with him only as she'd realize only she is happiness and he can't marry anyone else or move on. Though I'd not like to see any third party interferring, Ri can burn and burn as she's disgusting. I though I'd like her once she turns negative, but no. Can't like her either positive or negative.
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back to d forum was missing ur post so much and ur love for ranveers character bleeds through each and every word of ur post

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
m in luv wid dis post.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

no need2 add any more wrds.. ur post says it all โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
fan.matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

If he dies I will be broken , we desserve a happy IshVeer ending ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me too dear! I luv fairy tale endings๐Ÿ˜‰ But with all this crap / drama / misgivings and mainly the pain Ishani is giving to Ranveer, I feel she shud just kill him instead of killing him in small doses each day and then move ahead n marry Shikhar if she so wants!
Its too much... Ranveer's pain in unbearable!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww u r back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i missed your posts
your posts really are so deep
u understand ranveer so well
he has lost has been losing all the times
even he must have lost count
how many times his heart broke
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, guys. Thanks a lot. :) Ram, that meme is really sweet. Chandni, thank you a lot. Regarding the topic, as I said earlier too, Ishani cannot return to lawyer for anything. Or may be it can be played this way (as makers love to extend the crap they dish at us)-
Ishani decides to go back to lawyer once she exposes Ri. Ranveer is heart-broken and upset and he gets kind of injured after she leaves. lawyer realizes his selfishness and creepiness and backs out. And let's Ish go to Ranveer. Quite lame, but this is something of the level of CVs'. So just wondering if they're gonna go this way.