Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MM123456

I think it will be Ishani 's imagination , that Ranveer would be there

If not then seriously CVs have lost it and they should give the story to us so we can write it

MM,

Please don't watch this show to write your stories.. 😆 They are far better than what these CVs are writing.. 🤢
1042749 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Heard from mint that there was an Sbb segment ..

Ranveer carries ishani after she faints but he runs after Ri seeing her walking off ...

Shikar and ranveer rub her hands to warm her

Again he gets back to ishani later

nebuna u have link to that???
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

nebuna u have link to that???

NO MATSH

I want to watch it too
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nebuna

Ey thou sirf shuwaat hai ...

Wait and watch for more of butchering ranveer.he will only run behind Ri leaving ishani ...he just needs to get his priorities right.

when Lakhmi brought another girl rishta for Rv .. he said to Ish on the roof of the house that " I cannot even imagine another girl in your place. In my heart there is only place for u ." ...but within days when ish was thrown in jail Rv brought Ri . in his house and in Ishani's bed... still no explanation as to why ri was sharing bed with Ranveer...

Further when he thought Ish has died and Ri asked Rv , he replied that if Ish ever returns he will never let her go ...

when in hospital he regained consciousness and saw Ish after believing she died ... he gave long dailogues ... but my qs.. is if Ish had returned to him then what would he have done?? bec he had made promises to Ri already ...

further when he blamed Ish of theft and again gave long dailogues in rain ... he still couldn't even give Ish a lift n he let her walk in rain ?? where as if Ri goes some where away from him , he gets worried for her ...??? and try to search her... n then cvs says he love Ish ... if he loves her then are we going to c Rv living his love only through dailogues and no actions???? ... what does he means when he say he love Ish that he will sigh over her for rest of his life but will never walk shoulder to shoulder with her...????
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think ishani is just imagining rv d things shikher is doing simultaneously rv is doing another trick to force us to watch d episode
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

when Lakhmi brought another girl rishta for Rv .. he said to Ish on the roof of the house that " I cannot even imagine another girl in your place. In my heart there is only place for u ." ...but within days when ish was thrown in jail Rv brought Ri . in his house and in Ishani's bed... still no explanation as to why ri was sharing bed with Ranveer...

Further when he thought Ish has died and Ri asked Rv , he replied that if Ish ever returns he will never let her go ...

when in hospital he regained consciousnesses and saw Ish after believing she died ... he gave long dailogues ... but my qs.. is if Ish had returned to him then the what would have RV done?? bec he had made promises to Ri already ...

further when he blamed Ish of theft and again gave long dailogues in rain ... he still couldn't even give Ish a lift n he let her walk in rain ?? where as if Ri goes some where away from him , he gets worried for her ...??? and try to search her... n then cvs says he love Ish ... if he loves her then are we going to c Rv living his love only through dailogues and no actions???? ... what does he means when he say he love Ish that he will sigh over her for rest of his life but will never walk shoulder to shoulder with her...????

Sana this character has gone for a toss and Cvs have no idea what they have scripted him ...that character is written and changed every day and week so no point in discussing this show ..

I have given up already but was tempted about this marriage,again I dont even care for this show now.this show needs to shut down immediately.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..Sutapa and Nebuna...

Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

MM,

Please don't watch this show to write your stories..😆 They are far better than what these CVs are writing..🤢

Thank you dear 🤗 You are too cute 😳
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nebuna and Sana I am 100 % sure that it is her imagination

Guys they are getting married again , let 's focus on the good things so we can be happy 😳 I don't know about you but I think we and IshVeer desserve some happy days so let 's think positive 😳 🤗
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Monday episode for rescue and surgery and treatment are enough I suppose ?? 😉

I doubt it..

They're really going slow these days

Thanks fr the update sutapasima 🤗