Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Heya sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

Here I am, resting after a hot day that was full with excitementπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...All members of my family are finaly back together, two of them taking nap, after all the excitement of coming back home settled...we are back to Birds & dogs combo πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Cats are living few houses down the road (my friend and neighbour, who has her own cats, took them in her place), so I will be able to play with them and watch them grow... πŸ˜ƒ

It was more a generation gap than a Cat & Dogs animosity, my small dog was OK with playful kittens, but the big one was not so happy to share a place with them and their parents, and he show that, so we decided better not to take chances...It was also a case of jealousy, I think, because he was out of his home for a month, and the first thing he saw when he come back to his heaven were four small kittens playing with his toys in HIS garden...anyway...everybody is well and happy now...even the birds, who come immediately back on branches in my garden (I found some feathers under a pine tree, so I guess some of them ended as a cat's dinner)...πŸ˜•

Wishing you all a beautiful evening 😊 and a great Sunday πŸ˜ƒ

. Hahahaha! 🀣
loved it... so true... <3 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/49/c5/c9/49c5c9d9c02f51918447dbf3adcd6551.jpgπŸ˜†

Happy weekend

It is important that all in place, and that they are happy. πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

colors 🀒 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree with you, Gina πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me too. πŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail

Madhu, Padmaja, Avy wonderful quotes, girls.

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Agree with Gina. Let that sasural and its Prem belong to Simar. We are exited about the chudailπŸ˜†

Vildana, Welcome. πŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiliWorld

Hello everyone! πŸ€—

another different avatar for our girl... I like it! ❀️

I also want to tell you that Biki sends her regards πŸ€— and misses all of us just as much as we miss her... we will see her soon...

And, I'm gonna try to catch up w your posts...

Hi Lili. I'm glad to see you. πŸ€—

I look forward to returning Biki. ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VerboseG

πŸ˜ƒ At least she will have to "act" like a chudail, not look like one naturally πŸ˜† We will see another dimension of her acting skills 😊

🀣🀣🀣 Agree with you in all points here πŸ˜† And it is so true, we'll enjoy in a new role of our girl. I bet she'll be awesome and she'll enjoy in her acting...and we as well...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiliWorld

Hello everyone! πŸ€—

another different avatar for our girl... I like it! ❀️

I also want to tell you that Biki sends her regards πŸ€— and misses all of us just as much as we miss her... we will see her soon...

And, I'm gonna try to catch up w your posts...

Hello Lili ❀️ So happy to see you here πŸ€— with such a good news about Biki ❀️
So happy to hear that both of you will be here with us soon πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Welcome back Branka ! So it was an eventful day to you , I can imagine you there in the helm of affairs ---busy pacifying the big dog , taking care of ,while saving the cute kittens , and later realising the failure of peace talks , and consequent send off to the kittens and made peace with the canines ! So much activity in your place while you were away ! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Madhuri πŸ€— Glad to be back 😊
All the matter is settled now, and peace and tranquility is back in my garden. πŸ˜ƒ
Love the picture. 😊