Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VerboseG

@VildanaRosid, thanks for the info; however, if you want to post in the Prats FC, please PM the Thread Maker for membership 😊

PS: I don't want Prats to break up any houses; let hers be a cameo role only ... I like cameos πŸ˜‰

Agree with Gina. Let that sasural and its Prem belong to Simar. We are exited about the chudailπŸ˜†
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@VildanaRosid, thanks for the info; however, if you want to post in the Prats FC, please PM the Thread Maker for membership 😊

PS: I don't want Prats to break up any houses; let hers be a cameo role only ... I like cameos πŸ˜‰

sure will ask to add me...u r wellcome..
oh yaar I would love that he stay there, mean in ssk till end..she deserve to be on the top...
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

sure will ask to add me...u r wellcome..

oh yaar I would love that he stay there, mean in ssk till end..she deserve to be on the top...

VildanaπŸ€—, I am very glad to see you here. I am Duska.
Yes, Pratyusha deserves to be on top.
But for a good actor there is not a bad role.πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good evening friends. πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you Nado ❀️ I ti si meni nedostajala πŸ€—

Missed all those beautiful, positive pictures that you post, and that always bring a smile on my face...πŸ˜ƒ Like that cute little girl that is cooling her feet in the river/lake/sea...or this girl that jump up and down happily and made me want to do the same...or that beautiful/naughty smile on Prats face from previous Holi celebration, where she looks just like she will spread all those colors on our faces (with great pleasure)...love your posts...they are truly awesome, just like you are. 😊

Love them and are thankful for their love and understanding... Precious and Few ~ From my Pinterest friend Susan. Thank you love for sending me this!

Thank you for the nice words. We will continue. πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—.

nn027 thumbnail

Beautiful images Kety. Thank you ❀️
nn027 thumbnail

http://bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/telly-buzz/sasural-simar-ka-ropes-in-pratyusha-banerjee-as-a-chudail/27518

It seems that popular dailySasural Simar ka (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms) on Colors is not yet done with supernatural elements. After spirits (Neeta Shetty) and naagin (Sara Khan) it's time for a chudail to enter the show.

Any guesses, who is going to play the role of the witch?

Article (http://bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/telly-buzz/sasural-simar-ka-ropes-in-pratyusha-banerjee-as-a-chudail/27518):

Well what we hear is that the woman is none other than Pratyusha Banerjee.

Yes, Balika Vadhu famed actress is all set to make a comeback on Colors. πŸ˜†

A reliable source shared, "After the kidnapping and divorce drama, the soap opera is all set to churn out a new witch track. A new character of a chudail will be introduced, who will fall in love with Prem (Dheeraj Dhoopar), creating rift between Simar (Dipika Kakkar) and Prem."

And as per our sources few popular faces have been approached for the role and have given look test, but in all probabilities Pratyusha seems to have received the final nod from the makers.

Thanks Gina for sharing. 😊
nn027 thumbnail

She's so cute. πŸ˜ƒ
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone! πŸ€—
another different avatar for our girl... I like it! ❀️

I also want to tell you that Biki sends her regards πŸ€— and misses all of us just as much as we miss her... we will see her soon...

And, I'm gonna try to catch up w your posts...

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you Kety !😊First, let us see her adorable face once again , then it will be easy for us to relate to that admirable Chudail !

Thanks Avy 😊