Originally posted by: VerboseG

Nice pics, Kety... are they new?

Yes, new pictures πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing the article 😊
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Good Evening friends ! Already you are all having nice time in celebration !πŸ˜ƒ

Padmaja , Chudail Wali discussions are going on everywhere , and people are showing so much interest about her new Avtar !Proved again that she is the most popular actress !πŸ˜†
Kety and Ahila beautiful pictures of Prats . she is so beautiful in all , with a new glow !😊

hi Avi 😊 nice quote
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let us see , how she define the feelings of a chudail there !
Till now ,we have seen a nice display of human conflicts from her !

Every new venture has risk in some form , it takes time to manage the situation .

Prats art and acting skills covers a wide area of expressions ,that hark the mind back to hidden memories .

So cute she is !Great expressions indeed 1

Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Kety !😊First, let us see her adorable face once again , then it will be easy for us to relate to that admirable Chudail !
Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

Here I am, resting after a hot day that was full with excitementπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...All members of my family are finaly back together, two of them taking nap, after all the excitement of coming back home settled...we are back to Birds & dogs combo πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Cats are living few houses down the road (my friend and neighbour, who has her own cats, took them in her place), so I will be able to play with them and watch them grow... πŸ˜ƒ

It was more a generation gap than a Cat & Dogs animosity, my small dog was OK with playful kittens, but the big one was not so happy to share a place with them and their parents, and he show that, so we decided better not to take chances...It was also a case of jealousy, I think, because he was out of his home for a month, and the first thing he saw when he come back to his heaven were four small kittens playing with his toys in HIS garden...anyway...everybody is well and happy now...even the birds, who come immediately back on branches in my garden (I found some feathers under a pine tree, so I guess some of them ended as a cat's dinner)...πŸ˜•

Wishing you all a beautiful evening 😊 and a great Sunday πŸ˜ƒ

. Hahahaha! 🀣
loved it... so true... <3 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/49/c5/c9/49c5c9d9c02f51918447dbf3adcd6551.jpgπŸ˜†

Happy weekend
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Good Morning FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Hello Padmaja 😊, love the quote πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing playing with the words, never thought about it, but it is so true. Awesome πŸ‘
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Kety ❀️ for those beautiful new pictures of Prats. She is truly gorgeous. I will for sure use them in some new collages. πŸ˜ƒ

@ Thank you Gina ❀️ for the article you posted, so our girl stir the water again, with her decission. Well, I have to admitt, she knows how to do it πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Any idea when she'll appear in SSK???

@ Thank you Avi ❀️ for those beautiful pictures that dwell in our memories...
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Heya sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

Here I am, resting after a hot day that was full with excitementπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...All members of my family are finaly back together, two of them taking nap, after all the excitement of coming back home settled...we are back to Birds & dogs combo πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Cats are living few houses down the road (my friend and neighbour, who has her own cats, took them in her place), so I will be able to play with them and watch them grow... πŸ˜ƒ

It was more a generation gap than a Cat & Dogs animosity, my small dog was OK with playful kittens, but the big one was not so happy to share a place with them and their parents, and he show that, so we decided better not to take chances...It was also a case of jealousy, I think, because he was out of his home for a month, and the first thing he saw when he come back to his heaven were four small kittens playing with his toys in HIS garden...anyway...everybody is well and happy now...even the birds, who come immediately back on branches in my garden (I found some feathers under a pine tree, so I guess some of them ended as a cat's dinner)...πŸ˜•

Wishing you all a beautiful evening 😊 and a great Sunday πŸ˜ƒ

. Hahahaha! 🀣
loved it... so true... <3 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/49/c5/c9/49c5c9d9c02f51918447dbf3adcd6551.jpgπŸ˜†

Happy weekend

Welcome back Branka ! So it was an eventful day to you , I can imagine you there in the helm of affairs ---busy pacifying the big dog , taking care of ,while saving the cute kittens , and later realising the failure of peace talks , and consequent send off to the kittens and made peace with the canines ! So much activity in your place while you were away ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you Kety !😊First, let us see her adorable face once again , then it will be easy for us to relate to that admirable Chudail !

Avy thank you for this charmingly adorable Prats photos !
The bewitching Chudail's story must be very interesting . Waiting for the date announcement ! πŸ˜ƒ