Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OK, I read all the backpages in this FC, one of this days I'll read also the one I missed in the previous one. But now I am going to sleep, too much excitement tomorrow...that is such a happiness when we meet our dogs again...So, good night dear friends ⭐️ and for those who will wake up soon on the other part of the world...Good Morning, dear friends 😊 See you later in a day πŸ˜ƒ

Good Morning Quotes Good morning!

..*

"You're not broken. You don't need fixing. You don't need healing. You are not a mistake. You've never done anything wrong. Every aspect of you was crafted in absolutely Divine perfection. Within every single one of you resides an entirely unique expression of Source energy. Every single one of you is a Divine being. Lovingly allow yourself to receive more, grow bigger. From this space of infinite expansiveness, you can receive infinitely." ~ Panache DesaiπŸ˜ƒ
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning all!

Prats πŸ˜ƒ

Chudail πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SSK

But, anything for Prats πŸ˜†

EDITED to add: The two original Anandi's in one frame πŸ‘
Edited by VerboseG - 9 years ago
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Instagram media by iamprats - Look whos back in town!!! Personified... Missed uuu... @rahul.r.singh.378

Look whos back in town!!! Personified... Missed uuu..
Kety76 thumbnail
Instagram media by nmutlu358 - '' Sevdiklerinizle gzel bir cumartesi gn geirmeniz dileiyle. '- Herkese gnaydn --------- #ig_flowers #gulumseaska #naturel_turkey #ig_sguare #hergunumfotograf #hayatinrenkleri #durdur_zamani #albumdenyansiyanlar #foto_pinari #gezsenanadoluyu #arte_of_nature #ig_alacati #igersmood #ig_kilikya #turkobjektif #gokkusagphotography #gununkaresi #ig_dynamic #ig_photostars #ig_photostudio #loves_mediterraneo #fotografasktir #fotozamani #goldphotoworld #shutterclub #fotogunlugum #kadraj_gezginleri #clupofthephoto #turkey_reward

hello Pratyushians πŸ˜› have a nice weekend
Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Wah...wah...wah πŸ‘β­οΈ sweet and smart Pratyusha ❀️, our girl really grow up <happy tears>, and became one smart young Lady. Thank you for posting this Kety ❀️ πŸ€—

I really love the words she wrote there under this picture, love how she thinks, instead to sit at home and waiting for a year for a new role to appear, she is ready to try new things...different roles/Chanels/PHs/Co-stars/directors...new chapters...new beginnings...new experiences...happiness will be there...new friends as well, and I am sure she will enjoy it...and we will as well...I am sure in that...The most important thing is that she is doing what she likes the best...acting, and that she is happy...we will watch it and will support her always...

So, good luck Pratyusha...we will always support you in everything you do. And we know that we will not have one dull moment in doing it...it will be fun, as always, and I am sure she will be one hot & awesome, truly gorgeous witch...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

love and support always for Prats ❀️
Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Good morning all!

Prats πŸ˜ƒ

Chudail πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SSK

But, anything for Prats πŸ˜†

EDITED to add: The two original Anandi's in one frame πŸ‘

colors 🀒 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree with you, Gina πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kety76 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Kety76 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Kety,Pratyusha is wonderful ,indeed!