Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

branka

the good omen for prtz fan
u arrived and news about pratz arrived alsoπŸ˜‰

Hello Shobhi, so good to see you πŸ€—

Thank you dear 😳, I was also so happy to read this good news about Prats. And you are so right, it will be great to watch two original Anandi together...⭐️⭐️

@ Hello Drya πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

I missshhh Biki 😭

I am reading back pages...I miss Biki as well 😭

Missing her so much πŸ˜”...Hope she'll come back here, soon. ❀️

https://i.imgur.com/HMreqMt.gif

https://i.imgur.com/dK7pvSy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2sv6WBA.jpg

Credit: Bikica ❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

Good day Pratyushians 😊
yet 40 days and our princess celebrates birthday πŸ˜›

Hello Kety ❀️ Yeah, that's right, and the time is just flying, and before you know a BD is here. I am sure her BD Thread will be just as beautiful as the one from last year...and this year I am sure she will receive lots of BD wishes on Twitter and Insta as well...😊 Our girl deserve it! ⭐️

https://i.imgur.com/wmZGO0p.png
Credit: Bikica
❀️
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Shobhi, so good to see you πŸ€—

Thank you dear 😳, I was also so happy to read this good news about Prats. And you are so right, it will be great to watch two original Anandi together...⭐️⭐️

@ Hello Drya πŸ€—

yeh i m excited to see them in one frameπŸ˜ƒ
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Beautiful siggy, Kety β­οΈπŸ‘ Love those lavender hues and those bubbles. Love Prats ❀️

Welcome back Santhi and Lili, love to see your sweet faces around again. πŸ€— πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Branka,welcome back πŸ€—

Thank you Kety for this colorful, sweet & dancing welcome ❀️ Love it so much, and love to be back here πŸ˜ƒ Missed you as well. ❀️

@Thank you Vibha, Avi and Padmaja for all that warm welcome on previous pages, even before I come OL...you are such a great friends. ❀️

@Thank you Gina for that beautiful song, with such a powerful lyrics. Love it. ❀️

@Thank you Kety for that picture of Prats as Anandi in blue...love it so much ❀️

You are all here such a great girls, love you all. ❀️

Took 31 years to find this!!! I love you @Brandon Cagle thank you for allowing me to be me and you love me for it!! I love you the same!! You are fabulous!
Just girly things A little Charlie Brown wisdom
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Nedostajes .❀️

Welcome back, Branka. πŸ€—

Thank you Nado ❀️ I ti si meni nedostajala πŸ€—

Missed all those beautiful, positive pictures that you post, and that always bring a smile on my face...πŸ˜ƒ Like that cute little girl that is cooling her feet in the river/lake/sea...or this girl that jump up and down happily and made me want to do the same...or that beautiful/naughty smile on Prats face from previous Holi celebration, where she looks just like she will spread all those colors on our faces (with great pleasure)...love your posts...they are truly awesome, just like you are. 😊

Love them and are thankful for their love and understanding... Precious and Few ~ From my Pinterest friend Susan. Thank you love for sending me this!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Though this news is not related to Pratyusha but it surely related to her friend Vinny Arora - Satya of HHN. She bagged a Show on Sony Tv i.e Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar as Ronit and Pallavi's daughter.
It is Ekta Madam's show.

Waiting for our Girls new ventureπŸ˜ƒ

Great news, happy for Viny. I bet Prats is happy to. πŸ˜ƒ Great friends they are. 😊
Looking forward for Prats new adventure, I am sure she will rock that one too. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and i have some amazing real friends.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Just to inform you all that I will be away for the week-end, going to Shirdi, will pray for everyone. Should join you gals on Monday, till then, keep well πŸ€—.

I too read about Vinny, Padma, waiting for some news on Prats.😊

Safe Journey, my dear friend. ❀️ Enjoy your trip and come back safely. πŸ€—

Thanks for prayers in advance and I will wait for you here on Monday. Take care, Vibha.😊

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Blessings and love my dear friends! :):):) Kim Morgan Sarah couldn't have survived this most awful time of my entire life without you three. Thank you always.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Instagram media by iamprats - New beginnings... New chapters... Happiness n all wat we need ... So lets stand up n enjoy the time ... N m gonna do that for sure...

New beginnings... New chapters... Happiness n all wat we need ... So lets stand up n enjoy the time ... N m gonna do that for sure...

Wah...wah...wah πŸ‘β­οΈ sweet and smart Pratyusha ❀️, our girl really grow up <happy tears>, and became one smart young Lady. Thank you for posting this Kety ❀️ πŸ€—

I really love the words she wrote there under this picture, love how she thinks, instead to sit at home and waiting for a year for a new role to appear, she is ready to try new things...different roles/Chanels/PHs/Co-stars/directors...new chapters...new beginnings...new experiences...happiness will be there...new friends as well, and I am sure she will enjoy it...and we will as well...I am sure in that...The most important thing is that she is doing what she likes the best...acting, and that she is happy...we will watch it and will support her always...

So, good luck Pratyusha...we will always support you in everything you do. And we know that we will not have one dull moment in doing it...it will be fun, as always, and I am sure she will be one hot & awesome, truly gorgeous witch...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†