VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Well, the more the different kinds of roles under her belt the better πŸ˜ƒ
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Just to inform you all that I will be away for the week-end, going to Shirdi, will pray for everyone. Should join you gals on Monday, till then, keep well πŸ€—.

I too read about Vinny, Padma, waiting for some news on Prats.😊

Vibha, have a nice trip
Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Good evening friends !
Nice floral display Kety , so soothing to eyes , Nado good afternoon to you , beautiful Prats !
Vibha have a great trip , enjoy the ride on the Ghat road , thanks in advance for praying the wellbeing of all the friends ! πŸ€—

thank you Avi 😊
Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

http://www.t****c******.com/tv/tv-news/pratyusha-banerjee-play-chudail-sasural-simar-ka-150703

😲🀣

chudail = witch

Who all wanted to see P assay a different type of role? πŸ˜†

And Paddy, P will be romancing Vinny's real-life boyfriend on reel 🀣

omg πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for sharing Gina
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

Just a quick hello to you, to let you know that I am back to my home (so many things to do), hence I will be more here in FC as well. I arrived back home yesterday evening, after saying farewel to my Mom. It is always very emotional, but this time I know that we'll see each other soon again, so I was fine, sort of...

As I come home I found out that two cats love my garden so much that they thought it is a great place to start their family, so four small kittens greeted us as we checked our back yard...have no idea what will be reaction of my dogs as they arrive tomorrow back home...I mean, they are friendly dogs, but they consider this garden their teritory...so hopefully all will be well...not like this (1) for sure, but hopefuly like this (2)

Hope everything is fine here, and all of you are good 😊...planning to spent this night OL and read all the back pages to see what was going on while I was away...Take care, I'll see you all as from tomorrow regularly... πŸ˜ƒ

Puppy-Dog: "Cat pillows are the best!" Our golden has his own cat. If they had been babies together, this is what they would've looked like.πŸ˜ƒ
This is such a cute pose! Hold up your class year in the sunset...darling. Caroline Bonne-Muller Art. Love having coffee with a friend:) One of my favorite things to do!
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Branka! Missed you...❀️
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

http://www.t****c******.com/tv/tv-news/pratyusha-banerjee-play-chudail-sasural-simar-ka-150703

😲🀣

chudail = witch

😲

🀣 🀣

Don't know how to reactπŸ˜†. You know Gina in BV Anandi's daughter call her "Chokhi Chudail" ( Good Witch). Now this Colors people are making our Prat's who once was Anandi a Chudail that too seducing the heroine's husband🀣

But what ever I will watch for Prat's. She should experiment everything.

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😲🀣

chudail = witch

WOW, what a news πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Thank you Gina ❀️ for sharing...😊

Me...me, I wanted to see Prats in different type of role, and I do agree with you, the more various types of roles ...the better. I am sure she will be great in this role as well, looking forward to watch it...

While waiting for the right role, a lead in some great show, our girl is flexing her muscles, enjoying in that what she knew the best...acting...Here...here πŸ‘β­οΈ...to my sweet chudail...πŸ˜›

I'm a witch. also; but a Very Very good witch.πŸ˜†

Kety76 thumbnail
Instagram media by iamprats - New beginnings... New chapters... Happiness n all wat we need ... So lets stand up n enjoy the time ... N m gonna do that for sure...

New beginnings... New chapters... Happiness n all wat we need ... So lets stand up n enjoy the time ... N m gonna do that for sure...

Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

Just a quick hello to you, to let you know that I am back to my home (so many things to do), hence I will be more here in FC as well. I arrived back home yesterday evening, after saying farewel to my Mom. It is always very emotional, but this time I know that we'll see each other soon again, so I was fine, sort of...

As I come home I found out that two cats love my garden so much that they thought it is a great place to start their family, so four small kittens greeted us as we checked our back yard...have no idea what will be reaction of my dogs as they arrive tomorrow back home...I mean, they are friendly dogs, but they consider this garden their teritory...so hopefully all will be well...not like this (1) for sure, but hopefuly like this (2)

Hope everything is fine here, and all of you are good 😊...planning to spent this night OL and read all the back pages to see what was going on while I was away...Take care, I'll see you all as from tomorrow regularly... πŸ˜ƒ

Puppy-Dog: "Cat pillows are the best!" Our golden has his own cat. If they had been babies together, this is what they would've looked like.πŸ˜ƒ
This is such a cute pose! Hold up your class year in the sunset...darling. Caroline Bonne-Muller Art. Love having coffee with a friend:) One of my favorite things to do!

hello Branka πŸ€—