Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MM123456

Nice post , only our CVs had brains and could give this to us ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: agneela

Yeah true that. Ishani should have seen RVs pain too. But I was expecting some emotional scenes where RV sees his love in pain and forgets everything, starting from rushing to the hospital cancelling his wedding, feels Ishani's pain and gets desperate to find out the criminal who stabbed her. Just like RV's previous accident, those million dollar moments in the hospital where RV holds Ishani's hand and keeps his eyes open so that she doesn't leave him and Ishani not being able to control her emotions. I was expecting that kind of scene. After all this is the first time Ishani went to the hospital with a serious injury.

true that wud hv been good! but u know our cvs!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Agree with u chandni... It works both ways! Its not always true that its only Ishani had to go thru heart break, heart break n pain everytime... Ranveer has also gone thru a lot of pain and still a lot is in store for him if Ishani returns to the lawyer! My sympathies with Ranveer again in this whole ML melodrama. This again is being enacted by Ishani with full knowledge and Ranveer is again kept in dark!
I wish Ishani has really lost memory and she only remembers Ranveer is her husband. Atleast Ranveer will come to know that Ishani still loves him and he will not hate her once she regains ML!

exactly
rv has no idea what is in store
he does not know if ishaani loves him
he does not know if she will run away the next moment
yeragudipatianu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In fact now that Ranveer knows Ishani is missing from prev episode he should have been searching for her and maybe found out Ishani is injured and he runs to the hospital and later as the post describes. Yes it would look funny Ishani reaching the mandap after being stabbed. After Ritikha comes back to mandap Amba or others should get a clue of Rithikha not being there for this long. I wish Ranveer's sister finds out Rithikha was not around and informs her brother.
Ranveer can only find out about Rithikha once he discovers the CD showing Rithikha killing Falguni maa.
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณVery logical agneela! I wish the CVs would stop making this anymore melodramatic &
senseless! What a crap!
Mariazinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ekta and her illogical stories.
Edited by Mariazinha - 9 years ago
shesrvth thumbnail
Even i agree that they should hve had shown more of ishani's pain to ranveer..wanted ranveer's love to come out that way..
Siri5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They could have shown ranveer's pain by elaborating the scenes in the hospital halting ritika ranveer marriage. But,.Cvs didn't want to show the soft corner that ranveer still has for ishani, he caressing for ishani.. it would be happily ever after for ishveer.. They might have felt ki thoda aur love hate dram ho jaye..thoda aur tadapna for viewers..
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
bt cvs neva give us wot v want!

theyre experts in brushing off imp tracks๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Mariazinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeragudipatianu

In fact now that Ranveer knows Ishani is missing from prev episode he should have been searching for her and maybe found out Ishani is injured and he runs to the hospital and later as the post describes. Yes it would look funny Ishani reaching the mandap after being stabbed. After Ritikha comes back to mandap Amba or others should get a clue of Rithikha not being there for this long. I wish Ranveer's sister finds out Rithikha was not around and informs her brother.

Ranveer can only find out about Rithikha once he discovers the CD showing Rithikha killing Falguni maa.

I wish Baa didn't receive Ishanu's sms that time. RV would have been more concerned.