FINALLY GOT THE MAY AND JUNE TRPS - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Are you kidding me? This is the first time Agha looks good.
And the violence crap is finished now, divorce ho gayi hai aur uski behen ki bhi divorce ho gayi hai. Maza a gaya. :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Are you kidding me? This is the first time Agha looks good.

And the violence crap is finished now, divorce ho gayi hai aur uski behen ki bhi divorce ho gayi hai. Maza a gaya. :P

Agha is good in most of his shows...it's not about agha but it feels so disconnected when he seems crying for Sajjal a d leaving everything for her

It feels so lame that why is he sacrificing everything for her
Thats the story of every guy in every romantic show 😆
Par I seriously love the concept, minus the domestic violence. I love how they showed how we misunderstand what the meaning of Istikhara is.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u Abby...i always remain curious about trps
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Thats the story of every guy in every romantic show 😆

Par I seriously love the concept, minus the domestic violence. I love how they showed how we misunderstand what the meaning of Istikhara is.

I dont mind the guy doing all this or the gal sacrificing everything if the couple has a connection and chemistry

But here they cudnt develop agha sajjals luvstory in the initial epis properly to mk the viwers feel for the couple and wishing them to unite

In epi 1 they met and in epi 2 they r already in luv and sajjal telling him to leave his career to get married to her

Like r u serious

They shud hv developed the bonding a bit more to mk us connect with the pair

And the fact that agha sajjal has zero chem mks their pair and so called true strong luv so out of the blue
It shud b
The way khalil sir did in yousuf and imran maya has chemistry even if they rnt in the same frame

Whereas doesnt matter how much sajjal agha cries for each other ...no chemistry

ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dayar e Dil (Episode 10 onwards) is doing between 2 to 4 and overall steady with ratings around 3. Hopefully with new developments and after Ramadan it'll rise
=ABBY_JERAN]=HeavenlyBliss.] Thats the story of every guy in every romantic show 😆

I dont mind the guy doing all this or the gal sacrificing everything if the couple has a connection and chemistry

But here they cudnt develop agha sajjals luvstory in the initial epis properly to mk the viwers feel for the couple and wishing them to unite

In epi 1 they met and in epi 2 they r already in luv and sajjal telling him to leave his to get married to her

Like r u serious

They shud hv developed the bonding a bit more to mk us with the pair

And the fact that agha sajjal has zero chem mks their pair and so called true strong luv so out of the blue
It shud b
The way khalil sir did in yousuf and imran maya has chemistry even if they rnt in the same frame

You do know the shows main focus isnt their love story? lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

=ABBY_JERAN]=HeavenlyBliss.] Thats the story of every guy in every romantic show 😆

In epi 1 they met and in epi 2 they r already in luv and sajjal telling him to leave his to get married to her

Like r u serious

They shud hv developed the bonding a bit more to mk us with the pair

It shud b

You do know the shows main focus isnt their love story? lol

They hv wasted way Many epis with unnecessary scenes of Imran aslam torturing Sajjal and sajjals sis in law scheming and Imran aslam drinking scenes ...if they had cut out a few OTT repetitive negative scenes and put a few scenes of agha Sajjal bonding in the beginning then all this longing to be together seems so random
Yeah well almost all shows have bad editing. I still liked it. And those scenes were necessary to show according to the theme because it was related to her mum.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Yeah well almost all shows have bad editing. I still liked it. And those scenes were necessary to show according to the theme because it was related to her mum.

Today was the last Epi

Do watch it