Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
of course shani was imagining ranveer aaccording to spoiler shirkar who took her hospital..
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What can i say heartbreaking, they both are thinking about each other. They might talk nonsense but they are connected to each other when their life is in danger they can only feel each other.
Seeing this feel more bad for ishani since he goes ahead with marriage to ri.
Lol i am saying she becomes superwoman so don't worry 😉
Edited by Butifuleyes - 9 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously mahn.!! They r so much in love but still hurting each other!! I have never sees such a love be it on drama or whatever... i can say that even ekta's previous shows wouldn't have shown dz kind of dark and deep love story
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Soul confession and soul dance ...

Now time for soul Help

😆😆

TFS 🤗

Word Count: 1

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Friends ,
I think that is near death experience . Researchs show that nearing death some time people feel as if the most precious person in their life is with them. This scene must be Ishani's soul crying out for Ranveer her love...and most loving bond she has in this world.
I am sure RV also going to be tensed or restless some sort of thing. There was a programme on this on discovery channel few months ago. I was fascinated by that. That means the episode is going to extremely beautiful . I hope so ...
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea super woman's gonna get to the hospital get all stitched up n reach the mandap in less than 2 hrs stop the marriage n run around the room during the suhag raat after crashing in a car n then being stabbed like that all the way through her belly 🤣🤣

Sometimes cvs make such irrational blupers 😕.. Not that I'm not liking all this still its a little funny if u try to find logic
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why is post deleted now?
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: damzel17

Yea super woman's gonna get to the hospital get all stitched up n reach the mandap in less than 2 hrs stop the marriage n run around the room during the suhag raat after crashing in a car n then being stabbed like that all the way through her belly 🤣🤣

Sometimes cvs make such irrational blupers 😕.. Not that I'm not liking all this still its a little funny if u try to find logic

Greeting Damzel,

In the world of ektaa maiyaa logics are like once in a blue moon...only tonic is there for us...

MSA. please pm the pics to me I have beautiful post to make...

Thanking you
Arnavluvzmatsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didn.t get anything...What is here?
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its going vey emotional scene