BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Greetings friends...
I want to share a very interesting story to you all...

Once Narad munni (devotee of lord Vishnu and messenger of him) went to visit Lord Vishnu...At the time of his travelling he happened to cross a jungle and saw a saint in deep meditation...

Narad was curious enough so he went there and asked the saint his purpose for his deep meditation...The saint replied that he wanted to have an audience with lord Vishnu...for that he is in meditation from previous two life's...

Excitingly Narad said i am visiting Lord Vishnu ..do you want anything to ask...The saint replied please ask him when will his audience happen to me...when will be the wait will get over .Greeting the saint narad started his journey toward Lord vishnu..

after passing again the jungle..he saw a young man deep in meditation...Curious enough he went to him and asked his purpose of deep meditation...The man replied he want to have an audience with lord Vishnu...Narad said he was going to meet Lord Vishnu...do he likes to ask something for him...The young man folded his hand and said "please do not bother lord Vishnu from my side not even mention my name.." and thanked the narad for this meeting which happened between him and narad..

Narad went to Lord Vishnu and said about his meeting with the two people and asked about his replies for the audience with them..Lord gave him the solution and told him to say this to them...

Happily Narad went to the First saint and told him the meet it took place..

Narad "Oh! saint i asked him about his audience with you...and the Lord said the tree behind you in that tree as many as leaf are there that many lives you will have to wait for an audience..."
the saint got furious" how can this be..i a have to take that much life to get an audience..so why waste my life now...i didn't married for two life...didn't raised children for two life's..if that much life's is their for the audience then let me have the pleasure of having a wife and children.." saying this he ended his deep meditation and went toward the city...

Narad went to the young man who equally wanted the audience...Narad " Young man you didn't ask for but i asked the Lord and he said the tree behind you as many as leaf are there that many life you will have to wait for an audience..."

The young man hearing this started dancing with joy.."This much only...Wow i can't imagine there are so many trees and yet the Lord has been kind enough for the number of leaf of this tree...Lord has been humble enough for me...i have been blessed by this request..."and he started dancing with joy..

It is said that the Young man got the enlightenment on the very same moment...

Happy Sunday MATSH Lovers...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anup,
Its a really nice and a moral story... Thank you 4 sharing... 😊

But does that story indirectly indicates that we must not expect too much from Ekta maiyaa and be greatful to her 4 whatever good moments we are getting... πŸ˜†

Otherwise just like that man we may also have to wait for years to get a single moment of relief... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Anup,

Its a really nice and a moral story... Thank you 4 sharing... 😊

But does that story indirectly indicates that we must not expect too much from Ekta maiyaa and be greatful to her 4 whatever good moments we are getting... πŸ˜†

Otherwise just like that man we may also have to wait for years to get a single moment of relief... πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Bang on target...i see lot of people hoping...hoping...hoping...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good god...pooja...you nailed it...

Greetings with laugh as usually it carries when i read your humorous post...

still laughing...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful story with a moral
it depends on how we look at things
half full or half empty

Originally posted by: .chandni.

beautiful story with a moral

it depends on how we look at things
half full or half empty

Greeting RIA,

Still its half...😳😳

and here people wants full IshveerπŸ˜•...

Greetings sagarika,

Thank you soo much...😳😳
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice story anup..tfs..m still waiting only n vl wait..theres should b a balance to explain a love story to viewers..for trp everytime we r tkn a rough rollercoaster ride n we end up hving headache..honestly we were nt shown sme real ishveer space sme light episodes of ishveer sme calm breeze in the show in the recent times..its always trp trp trp..atleast i cn trust real god but no one cn ever trust this reel god ektamatha...

Originally posted by: naxathira

nice story anup..tfs..m still waiting only n vl wait..theres should b a balance to explain a love story to viewers..for trp everytime we r tkn a rough rollercoaster ride n we end up hving headache..honestly we were nt shown sme real ishveer space sme light episodes of ishveer sme calm breeze in the show in the recent times..its always trp trp trp..atleast i cn trust real god but no one cn ever trust this reel god ektamatha...

🀣🀣🀣

She is selling the same wine over and over again to different generation in different bottlesπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hats Off to herπŸ‘πŸ‘

greetings JYOTI...
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hats off to us oly anup..even though the same wine in different bottles the brand is ektamaiyya n knowing it well we still drink thinking atleast this time the taste of wine is wine oly not whisky or bear...

Originally posted by: naxathira

hats off to us oly anup..even though the same wine in different bottles the brand is ektamaiyya n knowing it well we still drink thinking atleast this time the taste of wine is wine oly not whisky or bear...

🀣🀣🀣

this is so hilarious...

And we say people have become smart peopleπŸ˜•

Greeting JYOTI...

still laughing...this sunday i really laughed...thank you once again..