Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really loved it! Please make a FF on reuniting ishveer
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Shweta,

Your story is really cute and interesting. 😳.. especially I liked the confession part and IshVeer entering the stock market.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sometimes I wish I could make a collection of all the stories from IF and mail it to CVs... 😊 CVs will be stress free and we will not get stressed seeing their ultra creative stories.. πŸ˜†

Thank youπŸ€— seriously wish we could all give our ideas to d CVs cuz we always write in ishveer's favor as we love ishveer😳😳 n d CVs write dramatic illogical stories full of mahanta as they love TRPs 🀒🀒 CVs ki aashiqui TRPs se hi
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good job dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ You are really creative , you should try to write a FF I am sure it will be really good πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear u have written a beautiful story I liked it very much.Most importantly a thing was used to write such an amazing story and we human call it brain which our cvs and writers r currently lacking all they have in their mind is this
Siri5 thumbnail
Nice story..yess..chirkut should be back
I loved last four lines especially which will make me feel nostalgic watching it onscreen...Glimpse of Beautiful journey of ishveer
I want to see Matsh serial to go beyond ritika and shikar with new tracks...
FifiAbid thumbnail
Your post is amazing. The plot is so well written. I just wish it could be that way. But unfortunately, these are TV serials and you can't expect all those actors to return, like Gauri, Pranav and Chirag. They're already doing other shows and if stories could go on like this, they would be much more logical. I just wish the entire truth of Karwa Chauth night comes out. RV needs to realise the depth of Ishaani's love just like Ishaani knows his love.
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILuvIshveer

I really loved it! Please make a FF on reuniting ishveer

thank u soo much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & actually my college is gonna start after 2-3 days but i'll surly try to make it 😊😊
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Good job dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ You are really creative , you should try to write a FF I am sure it will be really good πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳

TY 😊😊 n yup i'll try my best
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Dear u have written a beautiful story I liked it very much.Most importantly a thing was used to write such an amazing story and we human call it brain which our cvs and writers r currently lacking all they have in their mind is this

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but true,, i just hope they give more importance to our feelings rather than d TRPs πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Mikasa thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear πŸ€—