Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matsh

Lovely post !! You have more creative mind than the CVs dear !!

This should sustain us for 3-4 more years at least !!

πŸ˜†

And yess... we want Chirkut back !!!

πŸ‘πŸΌ

well d show can go on 4 3-4 yrs. but without any MU track or parallel lead 🀒 baki side characters ki adhuri kahani par bhi nazar daale yeh CVs😳
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
By the way, if chirag comes, CVs might remember to disclose the truth of kc night to Ranveer
He is yet not aware of what actually had happened...
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

One more addition to your story

How I wish that the business merger (ranveer and Shikhar) has some role to play on future

If ishani is staying with ranveer only, may be shitika join hands and ruin him financially

maybe it'll be lyk this - Ishveer will work together in rv's company & as i wish to see ishaani wearing western , there will be a competition between companies all over India 4 partnership with a top foreign company involving a fashion show 4 which the designer would be sameera and the model will be fortunately ishaani as the other top models would deny as sameera is not a famous designerπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† , along wid this in UK ishveer have to face ritika, chirag & shikhar as they will plan 4 rv's downfall at business, eventually ishveer will win...
well i know this is tooo much but will love to see ish in western outfit n rv staring at her constantly ☺️☺️
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

By the way, if chirag comes, CVs might remember to disclose the truth of kc night to Ranveer

He is yet not aware of what actually had happened...

yup , might be cuz our hero is d only 1 anjaan from d truth πŸ˜†
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
O yes, first time when she wore that blue in Hate track he was enough angry to look at her beauty. Second time, when on v day she wore western outfit, she was feeling shy and hiding herself in gown... Next time when she wore in Sangeet, obviously he can't stare her... Hence they had soul dance

May be they go for their honeymoon and she can wear such cute dresses for him
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh dear really loved ur story..awesome imagination n gud funny touches too..dnt wry u may definetely find some or most traces of ur imaginery story in real story of matsh..wait n watch..
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW!How do you cook up such freakish zany stories?Anyways I loved reading your thread as to how you have weaved the future storyline of MATSH and I hope it transpires in the almost the exact same manner in which you have contemplated the future story to be.I just want some anomalies in that foetus determination part .I don't want the baby to die and instead I would love ishveer to have twins in the form of a boy and a girl.Apart from that rest you've beautifully weaved the entire storyline especially all the loose ends that you have interwoven in your storyline is really commendable as you have ended several open ended plots in your version of the story that are yet to be closed.πŸ‘
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

yeh dear really loved ur story..awesome imagination n gud funny touches too..dnt wry u may definetely find some or most traces of ur imaginery story in real story of matsh..wait n watch..

TYπŸ€— hope d CVs will show something far more brilliant than mine 😊
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

WOW!How do you cook up such freakish zany stories?Anyways I loved reading your thread as to how you have weaved the future storyline of MATSH and I hope it transpires in the almost the exact same manner in which you have contemplated the future story to be.I just want some anomalies in that foetus determination part .I don't want the baby to die and instead I would love ishveer to have twins in the form of a boy and a girl.Apart from that rest you've beautifully weaved the entire storyline especially all the loose ends that you have interwoven in your storyline is really commendable as you have ended several open ended plots in your version of the story that are yet to be closed.πŸ‘

thanx a lot πŸ˜ƒ n ya CVs have to give justification of d other characters otherwise they will also leave the show lyk Gauri πŸ˜” , & d abortion kind of twist may come as it's EK's serial , she can show even more worse than this🀒🀒
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shweta,
Your story is really cute and interesting. 😳.. especially I liked the confession part and IshVeer entering the stock market.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sometimes I wish I could make a collection of all the stories from IF and mail it to CVs... 😊 CVs will be stress free and we will not get stressed seeing their ultra creative stories.. πŸ˜†