My story plot of how MATSH should proceed

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
DISCLAIMER : It's not an FF it's just a rough draft of my story , n remember bashing is free of cost so u can do up to your potential ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Hmmm...we all r having nightmares if ish going to shi but here's my daydream with a happy d end of d story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We all know that ishani has entered the vaghela mansion , rv is not gonna believe her , she'll fake her memory loss , ritika will plot against her , maybe ritika will be d 1 who'll come to know that ish is faking her ML , ri will make many plots but eventually fail ๐Ÿ˜†, but she will take a final step , then it will be revealed that ri was not pregnant๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ , actually she had a miscarriage in her4th month n in a state of shock she just tucked in a pillow under her kurti , n talked to it ( also as she will gain more sympathy from rv ) ( also d reason y she was running , jumping & flying๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) so she will fake d delivery as will ( she's a physco after all ) , she'll bribe d doc , n she'll inform that d baby died , ri will frame ish 4 this incident ๐Ÿ˜ก, rv will get super angry n barge in d police st. to complain but there d jailer didi will refuse n tell him how much ish has done 4 him ( i'm still expecting this from the jailer๐Ÿ˜› ) rv will be severely shocked ,at home ( everybody will be in d hospital taking care of ri ) he'll start apologizing ishaani on his own๐Ÿ˜ญ ishaani will hear this n will run towards him but unexpectedly he'll start scolding her( she deserves the scolding ) , but soon he'll calm down n everything will get sorted resulting a sweet reunion๐Ÿ˜ณ ishaani will tell him ritika's truth , rv will act to hate ishaani , they will start collecting clues against ri during which they'll come to know that chirag is alive they'll also come to know how chirag survived ( he had held his breath 4 some time when ishaani was erasing the proofs , when she left ,chirag killed rishi n placed him in the same manner chirag was lying n had given him bruses the same way chirag had got , earlier chirag had put rishi's photo on all his id proofs , chirag's parent's will also tell the police that he's their son , in short it was a plan of the mehta family )( i know this is not possible , but honestly, i want my chirkut back๐Ÿ˜‰) , as they will fail to get any clue , ishveer will decide that they'll make ritika accept her crime herself , 4 dis ishveer will take help of chirag on d condition of giving him all of rv's property papers, according to their plan ,1 day chirag will confront ritika n will threaten her dat he'll expose their truth , while d cold war between d 2 ritika will burst out her plan n every hellish thing she did till now n our detective ishveer will be listening to all this along with police ,vaghela family & parekh family๐Ÿ˜‰ , eventually chiri will be jailed but they will act to be mentally ill so they will be taken from d mental asylum , from where they'll elope ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ,ishveer will be really happy as all d obstacles have been removed from there path , but soon they'll come 2 know that chirag has got the genuine , not d fake property papers , soon rv will become poor,rv will do his best to regain his position but he'll fail , amba will accuse ishaani 4 their condition , ishveer will trytheir best but will face very bad luck๐Ÿ˜” , soon shenela will recover from d coma n will clear girish's misunderstanding abt. rv so girish will go to apologize rv where he'll come to know dat he became poor n will decide to help them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ , girish will pretened to be with chirag but actually he will succeed in finding the papers n give it back to ishveer , rv will re-enter d market but along with ishaani ( ooo as dashing business couple๐Ÿ˜Ž ) ,there chirag & ritika will brainwash shikhar against rv, they will tell him that rv wants to use ishaani , shikar will deny but then she'll show him the photos in which rv was dancing wid other girls( remember disha's sangeet ?? ) , when he was with shanela ,when he went to the brothel , she asks him to check weather they r fake , he'll go straight to rv's office where he'll see rv with other girls ( he was doing dis to tease ishaani ) , shikhar will go to ritika she will ask him to help her to save ishaani from rv he'll agree๐Ÿ˜ญ sharman will be back to d parekh house , amba will be planning to throw ishaani out somehow , there rv will find abt. pranav n when they'll try to reunit gauri & pranav , cruel amba will blackmail in order to unit guri -pranav , ishveer have to give divorce ( PS: don't kill me)otherwise she'll tell romil about gauri , ishveer will forcefully take this decision to save gauri , but will not tell her , but ishveer fans , no worries , after gauri pranav's marriage rv will threaten amba that if ishaani's not with him , he will not succeed in his business๐Ÿ˜‰ , n finally ishveer's grand royal wedding will take place ๐Ÿ˜ƒ with full taam jham in udaipur๐Ÿ˜‰ here chirag , ritika & shikhar will team up against ishveer๐Ÿ˜ก , during the haldi ceremony shikhar will put a very imp. cheque of rv's into the haldi ( safely ) , as per the pratha the bridegroom should apply bride's jhoothan haldi , so he'll be waiting when the police will cum to arrest him as some business man's cheque has been bounced due to him , ishaani will get the news n will run to rv's house dripping in haldi , chaitali behind her wid the haldi bowl , ishaani will try to stop the police when suddenly the bowl will fall from chaitali's hand n the cheque will be found , the police will apologize , amba will taunt that the jhoothan haldi has been wasted n it's an upshagun , ishaani will hug rv as she saved him , the haldi will get applied on him too ๐Ÿ˜ณ , during mehendi ritika will mix poison in it secretly , before applying the mehendi parul will request that she wants to write rv's name on ishaani's hand , after this ishaani will faint , doc will be called , she will inform that ishaani has been poisoned but she is safe as the quantity applied was less , 'RANVEER' will be permanently imprinted on her hand , on the wedding day shikar will kidnap ishaani & ritika will sit on her place , ishaani will struggle some how she will come to the mandap , it'll be revealed that it was shikhar , ritika & chirag's plan , rv will throw ri & shi utta the house & ishveer will be married happily ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅณ, after some months ishani will feel ill ( u all know y ๐Ÿ˜ณ) she will ask rv to go to d office as he had an imp. meeting , she'll call d doc at home , doc will inform that she's pregnant๐Ÿ˜ƒ , ishu's happiness will be at heights ๐Ÿ˜† she'll decide to go n tell this to rv herself, but b4 telling this to rv she will get kidnapped by ri, shi n chi ๐Ÿ˜ก , rv will rescue her somehow , all will be happy except amba as she will be worried weather the baby will be boy/girl she will secretly make baby's sex determination test happen , it will be a girl, she will try a lot to kill the baby, she'll bribe d doc 4 this task amba will go on"tirth yatra" so that the blame will not come on her , unfortunately ishveer's baby will die , the worst will be ishaani's chances of being pregnant in future will be very low & even if she does , she will die.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Ishaani will breakdown on this , when the truth will come out it will create a drift between amba & rv , but amba will slowly become gud then ishaani will re unit amba & rv,shikhar will realize that ishveer r made 4 each other n can't be separated , he'll fly abroad far away from every1, here parul will confess that she loves manas n wishes to marry him , ishveer will get tensed as manas is not divorced , so they along with nitin will find out disha who will be very happy with her new life๐Ÿ˜ก so she will agree 4 divorce , so manas & parul will get married ๐Ÿ˜Š ishu's father's truth will come out ( also harshad parekh's death) she'll be angry with rv & nitin 4 some time but will eventually accept nitin๐Ÿ˜ƒ, month's later when luckily ishaani will become pregnant again ,she would be happy but rv will force her to abort the child(as the child will be a threat to her life ),she will convince him somehow , her health will get worst day by day๐Ÿ˜” ranveer will be too much worried as he doesn't want to loose her , but on d janmastami day a a medical miracle will happen result of which ishaani will be saved & will give birth to a baby boy๐Ÿ˜ณ...
The last eps. should be lyk this :- It'll be jansmastami n ishveer's son's 1st b'day ๐Ÿ˜Š, eps. will start showing baa doing pooja at d vaghela mansion , parul & manas taking care of aditya, there devarsh will become gud & will be happy with krisha n his baby girl ๐Ÿ˜†, ritika & chirkut will be roting in jail๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, disha will be happy with her 'mauja hi mauja' life, shenela will be working with rv & ish at their office , shikhar will be enjoying at a beach at hawai, flirting ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž, sharman will give a fresh start to his adhuri kahani with samira ( any1 remember's her ?? ), chaitali will be scolding mitesh 4 eating too much sweets, pratik will also find his true love FOOD FOOD & FOOD๐Ÿคฃhe'll be surrounded by delicious dishes in d rasoi, amba & kailash will be admiring their family photo , satiated with life๐Ÿ˜Š, n her ishveer will be again busy fighting on an imp. topic - which dress should their son wear ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›( d whole eps. will be narrated by ranveer ), n finally a whole flash back of ishveer's journey from childhood to adulthood will take place ( bg music - aashiqui 2 mashup ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ) ...THE END

WELL SORRY FOR SUCH A LOOONG STORY , & THANK U FOR READING MY CRAP PLOT ๐Ÿ˜› , ALL CAN HAPPILY BASH ON ME ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† READY ...STEADY ...PO !!!!

Edited by shweta_jagtap - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Haha ,loved the story dear.

But torture is main plot for CV's

Regarding disha ,hope she will come back to ishani emotionally blackmail ranveer for manas and by the time parul and manas will be in love and may plan to Marriage with help of Ranveer and Ishani .she may come and claiming her rightsand her greediness of money is also there and Bas also won't support .so she will make to put differenc es between ishveer.There is a chance Chirac and ritika can use her against ishveer,so they can become poor.Hope parul will be marrying to Sharman.Ishani sister issue vs Ranveer sister issue for Manas ,again Amba go mad on ishani
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Regarding Shikhar ,dumb Ishani will tell I need to catch Ritika for giving justice to her mother ,so shikhar may allow her to go to Ranveer ,she may not tell that she is in love.

So cross pairings irks *all the four guys ,by the time Ritika can sure do ant her pregnancy accident which lead to ishveer seperation and lead to Ishkar marriage .by the time Ranveer knows ant ishani sacrifice of going to jail for him through bullet chain ,police didi,but in guilt he won't come back to her.then police did I telling her Ritika met her regarding ishani after releasing from jail but never told to RV ,he may get doubt from there and he by mistake seeing videos CD of deveresh engagement and knowing true colors and searching her rack knowing abt Chirac affair with her and aborted already and doing drama.he will disclose in ishkar marriage and may say sorry and will leave from there ,shikhar will ask Ranveerto marry ishani there in tha mandap
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Regarding Shikhar ,dumb Ishani will tell I need to catch Ritika for giving justice to her mother ,so shikhar may allow her to go to Ranveer ,she may not tell that she is in love.

So cross pairings irks *all the four guys ,by the time Ritika can sure do ant her pregnancy accident which lead to ishveer seperation and lead to Ishkar marriage .by the time Ranveer knows ant ishani sacrifice of going to jail for him through bullet chain ,police didi,but in guilt he won't come back to her.then police did I telling her Ritika met her regarding ishani after releasing from jail but never told to RV ,he may get doubt from there and he by mistake seeing videos CD of deveresh engagement and knowing true colors and searching her rack knowing abt Chirac affair with her and aborted already and doing drama.he will disclose in ishkar marriage and may say sorry and will leave from there ,shikhar will ask Ranveerto marry ishani there in tha mandap

it'll be good but if this happens then it will surely take 2-3 months , there r 90% chances of ish going bak to shikar but still i don't want that to happen ๐Ÿ˜”
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Shweta very nice post, like it..
Many of us want our chirkut back, m one of them

And I have a feeling that he will be back..

Boss it's ek land, anything is possible
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Swetha,
Your story is better than our CV's creativity. Me too want Chirkut back
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post !! You have more creative mind than the CVs dear !!

This should sustain us for 3-4 more years at least !!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And yess... we want Chirkut back !!!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
One more addition to your story

How I wish that the business merger (ranveer and Shikhar) has some role to play on future

If ishani is staying with ranveer only, may be shitika join hands and ruin him financially
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Shweta very nice post, like it..

Many of us want our chirkut back, m one of them

And I have a feeling that he will be back..

Boss it's ek land, anything is possible

ya d come back of chirkut may be ekta maiyaa's upcoming chamatkar , we should be ready 4 surprises ๐Ÿ˜›
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Swetha,
Your story is better than our CV's creativity. Me too want Chirkut back

thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š n only god knows whats gonna happen