TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i didn't watch the episode becoz of EK mata ki creativity at its heights, its too late no one interested on WU πŸ˜† plz tell me the yesterday's precap πŸ˜† is there any rona dhona or some interesting scenes like RV saves ishani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes i'm thinking too much becoz of EK mata ji ka showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TOMB-RAIDERR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I didn't watch the precap... But it will b Shikhar saving Ishani as per spoilers and then the EKji ja wedding drama will startπŸ˜†
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Even I didn't watch the precap... But it will b Shikhar saving Ishani as per spoilers and then the EKji ja wedding drama will startπŸ˜†

what RV doing in the madap? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 8 months preggy lady trying to kill people and our hero sitting in the madap and doing rona dhona what the hell is this 😑
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pre cap was Ritika stabbing Ishani, because Ishani wanted to inform RV about Ritika
Ritika will be seen stabbing Ish ... Then the knife will go through the body and come out behind . Then Ritz laughs says some dialogue. It will be Shikher who takes Ishani to hospital and saves her life .
RV may possibly get some chest pain while Ish getting stabbed if his sensor is switched on by the CVs.
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Pre cap was Ritika stabbing Ishani, because Ishani wanted to inform RV about Ritika
Ritika will be seen stabbing Ish ... Then the knife will go through the body and come out behind . Then Ritz laughs says some dialogue. It will be Shikher who takes Ishani to hospital and saves her life .
RV may possibly get some chest pain while Ish getting stabbed if his sensor is switched on by the CVs.

@bold : haha 🀣..
Edited by wrizaa - 9 years ago