How can Shikhar possibly be the 'Ajay Devgan of HDDCS'?

nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😳
😳Sorry guys...but I don't agree to Radhika's comment in her IV about Shikhar being the
'Ajay Devgan of HDDCS'! In no way does it correspond to that fact...as Ajay was sacrificing
his love for Ash...as her husband! But ended up gaining her back...gaining back his wife!
Then who is Ranveer? Salman Khan of HHDCS? Just Ish's boyfriend?
Shikhar hasn't been married to Ishani yet...to be able to be compatible with Ajay's role in
that movie!
Actually...if you at all want to view this in the HDDCS way...then Ajay is Ranveer...who's still
legally married to Ish & the two are not even divorced yet!

The two scenerios of HDDCS & that of MATSH are not really compatible in that one to one
level! Here Ranveer is the husband & Ish is in love with her husband!
One can claim that Shikhar is the one who's sacrificing! Yeah...may be! But what exactly
is he sacrificing? His unreciprocated love? He may be in love with Ishani...but Ishani loves
Ranveer only!
Hypothetically...had Shikhar already been married to Ishani...not knowing anything about
Ish's & her love/boyfriend Ranveer's relationship...& was willing to sacrifice his love for Ish
& Ranveer's pre-existing romantic involvement...only then Shikhar could be regarded as
the 'Ajay Devgan of HDDCS'!
And now...any such possibility has become even more remote! Ranveer & Ishani
renewed their conjugal relationship yet again...for the second time...in presence of their
entire family & society!
That leaves the least...or zero possibility...of Ishani abandoning Ranveer again & getting
married a third time...to Shikhar!

No Disclaimers...bashings of any degree are most welcome!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Friend ,
Too many spoilers, if I listen I wil become more confused.,, I have no idea what I going to happen
But you are right , how can Shikher be Ajay Devgon he was husband salman was lover.
Here both lover and husband is Ranveer ... Shikher was fianc & friend only, totally misinterpreted comparison...I think.., uncomparable
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I agree with you! Shikhar can nvr become Ajay Devgan of HDDCS. May be Ishani / Radhika is purposely misleading us. Meaning Ranveer is actually AD and finally he might let go of her but she might return back to him or lawyer the g8 is going to return her back to Ranveer seeing their love! Thats how I see it! And I don't think that Ishani would have revealed who she is really in love with to Shikhar even with all this ML! And the g8 Shikhar doesn't even realise that Ishani is really in love with Ranveer even when she stops her own marriage so that she can stop Ranveer's and save Ranveer!

But seriously not sure where this show is heading these days!
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its just irrelevant comments , why you people took so serious and put investigation on those lines ?.. its just olvs not actual episodes , it means some additions and deletions also there, so wait for actual epi and don't think too much on this OLVs 😆 nice post keep it up 🤗
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keep calm yaar...lets just not make it a big issue...
That comment was just for fun, so relax!!
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Keep calm yaar...lets just not make it a big issue...

That comment was just for fun, so relax!!

😳Sorry RLS...I didn't mean to sound rude...but was just trying to justify Radhika's remark!
I know...in a spur of moment we all sometimes tend to blurt out something irrelevant to the
topic! I guess it was a casual comment like that of Radhika!
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yrrr i Totallyyy agreee!!!how can he be???howww?
radz was too muchhh!!kuch bhi bolti hai...leave it!we know its aashiqui of Ranveer so doesnt matter wht is she saying..
yest.i was also in the same phase in reemz's post!
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys... chill.. I think it was just a blooper by Radhikha.. She did not mean Ajay as Aish husband and how she goes back to him etc...
but she just meant in the context that Shikhar will be sad like Ajay is in HDDCS after realising that the girl he loves, loves someone else...

Keep Calm and Watch MATSH !! 😳
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like most of the members have already said it.Radhika said it in jest and meant that in context of sacrificing his love rather than in context of this movie.So chill and we all know how inadvertently rads speaks while giving iv's so no need to take her words literally and make such a hue and cry about it.
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Guys... chill.. I think it was just a blooper by Radhikha.. She did not mean Ajay as Aish husband and how she goes back to him etc...
but she just meant in the context that Shikhar will be sad like Ajay is in HDDCS after realising that the girl he loves, loves someone else...

Keep Calm and Watch MATSH !! 😳

Thats how I interpreted it too. AD was heartbroken in knowing Aish loved someone else this is what Radhika meant if you watch the IV again she says Shikhar is that heartbroken guy...