1st Anniversary of zaya's consumption

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ahem ahem koi hai yaha pat

Okay I'm gonna tell u guyss

Today is the #1st_Anniversary of #ZaYa_Consummation...
Did u remember guys...Last Year..on this date..#27th_June_2014...We got the see the sizzling..hot..consummation between the most lovable couple #Zain and #Aaliya...Let's again walk through the memory lane today to make the day special...
#1st_anniversary #ZaYa_Consummation

😳

Miss u
harshika

Riya πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Riya.

Who does not remember the consumption night? *blush*

It's nice to see a new post.
Tired to see this dead forum :(

Let's together make it happening, what say? ;)

Nice post.

Tanya
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course, how can anyone forget that mind-blowing, passionate and sizzling consummation?☺️
The amount of kisses in that episode was just---😳
we got lip kiss (although we didn't get to see it of courseπŸ˜†), neck kiss, waist kiss, cheek kiss, and chin kiss. 😳

And I am so so so happy that we got the following morning scene too.☺️

I still remember how everyone couldn't make a post or even type properly because that's how blown away we all were. None of us could find the right words to explain how awesome it was.πŸ˜ƒ

Nice post.😊
manny136 thumbnail
Aww what an episode it was. We knew coz of spoilers and pics the SR was happening but the actual epi was really a pleasant surprise for everyone. I remember the LU ppl freaked so shocked and surprised πŸ˜†. It was a very beautiful and hot SR and just loved the songs they played totally set the mood. Aww my zaya.

Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago