Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sagarika510

It happens in telly world..Minor injury will make lead to remain in coma for years if necessary,recovery will beso easy from major injury.. Just a visit to temple, will make lead to gain consciousness though critical

Nice post..
Ritika, super woman in the show who killed the chirkut, ek hi jhatke mein khatam..

Yeah lol, even Ranveer got beaten but he couldn't defeat Chirag. But Ritika came, pushed him, done! Lol.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lolπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Post !! πŸ˜›

Our CVs can warp time you know !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
They can make 6 months leap fit from Feb to March..(Remember valentine day and phansi in march !) and stretch 2 hours to accommodate 2 days worth of events !!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

As I said on another thread.. lots of miracles required for her to reach there and break the wedding but all will happen !!

Finally ye IshVeer ke fevicol ka bond hai.. tootega nahi !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agneela, ha ha ha! !I just can't stop laughing. In fact most of the things that happens in MATSH is so hilarious and all I do is laugh. I wonder if they think 10year olds watch MATSH that they come up with this bogus storyline. We cannot stop watching so let's keep laughing at these unrealistic things which terminator would even find it difficult to achieve.
nimajai16 thumbnail
πŸ˜›The writers can write anything & the CVs can make anything happen when they're high with Marijuana!
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol medical miracles i couldn't stop laughing, thanks
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ekta medical school,only miracle happens with her blessings.

Doctor and ishani both have the blessings of her,with in seconds she can become normal
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta maiyaa ke show dekhte waqt dimaag mein disclaimer daal dene ka!! "Please do not disturb me my dear brains.For I am watching a logicless and brainless show!"🀣
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Lol medical miracles i couldn't stop laughing, thanks

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

Ekta maiyaa ke show dekhte waqt dimaag mein disclaimer daal dene ka!! "Please do not disturb me my dear brains.For I am watching a logicless and brainless show!"🀣

Hahaha you are right. We have to deactivate our brain while watchig MATSH. Ritika's 8 months pregnancy, her ability to drive the car wearing her wedding sari, killing or stabbing people makes me sick.