Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

thanks BB πŸ‘πŸΌ
great job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks suta .But i am eager to know one thing from you how do you provide wu so meticulously at one go?Do you record it while it plays out or it is your brain power that you remember so much ?πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Sorry I couldn't find it and thank you for finding it πŸ˜›

As soon as tum hi ho plays on these 2...I get a shiver! It's their soul song. Can't wait for it to be played again especially the piano intro.

They look so beautiful 😳

No need to say sorry for that reemz .It's not like its an obligation.It's just that you guys are pro at surfing videos so i asked you guys to do so.I also start to get goosebumps while listening to it as that song is tailor made for IshVeer only.Same here😊.
1039235 thumbnail
Thankx sutapa and bbishveer, the start of weekend is awesome...πŸ₯³
IshVeer are looking stunning.❀️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Thanks suta .But i am eager to know one thing from you how do you provide wu so meticulously at one go?Do you record it while it plays out or it is your brain power that you remember so much ?πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

My eyes on TV screen and my fingers type away on iPad πŸ˜‰

Thats why you will notice hundreds of typos in my first posts ( WUs, SBS etc)πŸ˜”πŸ˜³
I ,of course have to edit them all, after completing the post πŸ˜ƒ

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sutapa and bbishveer for the detailed updates...😳

Wow..i am liking this SBB segment even more from the looks of the WU...am going to see the video now...πŸ˜›
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Thanks Sutapa and bbishveer for the detailed updates...😳

Wow..i am liking this SBB segment even more from the looks of the WU...am going to see the video now...πŸ˜›

Mahi I was about to say what you've said .Do check out the link of sbb as it was more enjoyable than the sbs link as it didn't contain all that blabbering of krisha which was there in sbs.
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

My eyes on TV screen and my fingers type away on iPad πŸ˜‰

Thats why you will notice hundreds of typos in my first posts ( WUs, SBS etc)πŸ˜”πŸ˜³
I ,of course have to edit them all, after completing the post πŸ˜ƒ

I must really commend you in that case as I had to go through the sbb video for atleast 5 to 6 times to write it out in such detail while you do so in one go.πŸ‘
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Mahi I was about to say what you've said .Do check out the link of sbb as it was more enjoyable than the sbs link as it didn't contain all that blabbering of krisha which was there in sbs.

Yes..just saw it and loved it...😊..where are Rebe..Sana..LIF and others..they should checkout this segment too if they have not yet...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Yes..just saw it and loved it...😊..where are Sana..LIF and others..they should checkout this segment too if they have not yet...

Don't know.Perhaps they might be offline.I'll provide them the link if i get to them.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for all the updates..truly pleasure to watch them.