Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Rv has to do somethinglife_is_fun and Rose4Rose<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"> or it will make him a very selfish guy ..n viewerswill thennever believethat he ever loved Ish ..if he truly became aservant of Ri even though Ish is back with him without anybelievingcausethenas i said ...nothing is left then .. Rv will beofficially themost weakcharacter ...</font>

Exactly how can the main male lead not have some sort of hand in exposing the truth?? He will have the ultimate say I hope!
Edited by Hadz - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
If RV finds out the truth by himself it will be a dream come true for me
I just wanted that ... RV finding out the truth and playing along with Ritika as if he listen to her . Just imagine one of the public functions he exposes her giving the surprise loving devil a surprise of her life.
That means RV is all weired behaviour will be forgotten πŸ˜ƒ
I just hope this CVs will bring my old RV back Ishani must confess her love too. Wow Sana I would love it . Actually like Reemz say they don't need to say sorry because these two crazy lovers are like that
CVs please make RV strong man like before what ever reason Ish is back in the zoo.

This is my dream as well dear... That very day when RV is shown as a strong character I will forgive and forget everything about him, the full four months of torture will fly away... πŸ˜†

But I want CVs to show it for some time, I don't want them to just wrap it in one episode...

Till then Ishaani can keep pacifying Ranveer... It will be fun to watch... πŸ˜‰
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

Exactly how can the main make lead not have some sort of hand in exposing the truth?? He will have the ultimate say I hope!

Sana, Hadz,

I also want him to have a role to play in this biggest drama and in a positive sense... He is the hero of this show... Certain things are there which are expected from the HERO.. 😭
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know what to believe now
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

i dont know what to believe now

Too many misleading videos about guess we'll have to wait and watch...
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heros in ekta shows are dumb asses and slower than the snail while thinking, high voltage drama in ekta shows means violence and brutality and last minute call off weddings ,,,plz do something new which we cannot expect from ektaπŸ˜†