Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Hadz,
As I expected he is bound to the promise he made to Ritika , may be he can't let her go, I hope he won't forgive her ...ha.,ha..ha

Yes and its those dumb promises giving us IshVeerians a heart ache!!
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

These leads are very mahaan, very very mahaan... until and unless Ritika is exposed in the eyes of RV, till then he will abide by his promise.. The same thing was done by Ishaani... The same thing will be done by RV... Ishaani left Shikhar when Ritika's purest colors were out... same will be done by RV... will leave Ritika only and only when... Ri's true colors are again out...

Idiot people... 😆

n this make ishveer bond so mediocre ...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

He said he's under the watchful eye of the Lawyer and under orders to show empathy for Ishani (as shes injured) so that he doesn't have to explain himself to the courts... Why would court be mentioned? For eventual divorce? thats my interpretation of it...

Oh yaa...i got your point now after reading the comments...😊
My point is same is Reemz and MSA in that regard...

let's see how this track progresses...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sana, do you really think Ranveer won't take care of her even behind closed door? He will always look after her even if he doesn't explicitly show it
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Even if the lawyer doesn't ask him to be good with ishani or whatever ranveer will always love her and he cares for her..

Juz that he won't show his hatred or anger coz lawyer has asked him not to do so!! So don't worry!! There z nothing to feel bad about shakti's IV

And regarding divorce obviously ranveer will pretend that he wants divorce juz to show off that he still hates ishani!! But we watched the haldi scene and he was expecting ishani to stop his marriage with RaRi!! So chill there z nothing to doubt about his love for ishani

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the haldi scenes!! :D
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sana,
I felt all excitement gone to the drain like my lead pairs brain.
I was wondering if not under lawyers watchful eyes he prefer Ritz
Ritika in that case RV is all yours and my dumbo Ishu since you are very pretty without brain do as you like . You may or may not marry the lawyer as your unfinished letter.
Shikher run baby run from this kind of love if not you too will be doomed in the name of love
GamesOfLife thumbnail
after seeing the video ... i take my words back ... Rv will not show but he will be happy ... he will try to pacify Ri but will choose Ish ... n once Ri reality is out then tata bye bye of Ri ...
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I felt all excitement gone to the drain like my lead pairs brain.
I was wondering if not under lawyers watchful eyes he prefer Ritz
Ritika in that case RV is all yours and my dumbo Ishu since you are very pretty without brain do as you like . You may or may not marry the lawyer as your unfinished letter.
Shikher run baby run from this kind of love if not you too will be doomed in the name of love

i agree with each n every line of urs but shakti words that " Rv will be happy from within but will not be able to show it " makes me think may be ...just may be they will show Rv trapping Ri ... what do u say ? may be Rv will pretend to be nice to Ri to get clues ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

after seeing the video ... i take my words back ... Rv will not show but he will be happy ... he will try to pacify Ri but will choose Ish ... n once Ri reality is out then tata bye bye of Ri ...

Thats my worry! He said he has to make it up to Ri every time he has encounters with Ishani, so he is most certainly split between the 2 of them. His heart is with Ishani and head with Ri!

Follow your heart Ranveer, follow your heart!!
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

Thats my worry! He said he has to make it up to Ri every time he has encounters with Ishani, so he is most certainly split between the 2 of them. His heart is with Ishani and head with Ri!

Follow your heart Ranveer, follow your heart!!

Be a man Rv ... be a man 😆