Shakti IV- He's playing along for eventual divorce!

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://youtu.be/yR98ThgXYuw

I'm seriously getting annoyed! The whole maang scene is portrayed as a great step forward but ultimately its RVs act to show empathy towards Ish so that as she's injured, the eventual court hearing (for divorce I assume) will go through easily etc.

Watch the video and please help my thoughts!

Sorry if posted before...
Edited by Hadz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hadz,
As I expected he is bound to the promise he made to Ritika , may be he can't let her go, I hope he won't forgive her ...ha.,ha..ha
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arre, of course Ranveer is still going to say he will try for divorce but that doesn't mean it'll happen. The whole point of this track is to bring them together again otherwise they would have got divorced if they had stayed separate and married others anyway
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even if the lawyer doesn't ask him to be good with ishani or whatever ranveer will always love her and he cares for her..
Juz that he won't show his hatred or anger coz lawyer has asked him not to do so!! So don't worry!! There z nothing to feel bad about shakti's IV

And regarding divorce obviously ranveer will pretend that he wants divorce juz to show off that he still hates ishani!! But we watched the haldi scene and he was expecting ishani to stop his marriage with RaRi!! So chill there z nothing to doubt about his love for ishani
Edited by MrsShaktiArora - 9 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so its a prove divorce nhi hua.. so he is trying to pacify her so he may get divorce from her but she is busy in her drama so she wont let him divorce.and ish is fighting for her love ;) hmm good one
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
These leads are very mahaan, very very mahaan... until and unless Ritika is exposed in the eyes of RV, till then he will abide by his promise.. The same thing was done by Ishaani... The same thing will be done by RV... Ishaani left Shikhar when Ritika's purest colors were out... same will be done by RV... will leave Ritika only and only when... Ri's true colors are again out...

Idiot people... 😆

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What i got from the IV was that circumstances are bringing IshVeer closer...Ranveer is feeling even good about it...but not expressing and keeping his emotions in check...but he is in conflict/guilt bcz of the promises he made to Ri...

Somewhere even i am starting to feel more optimistic...though we will have this thing to continue for sometime...maybe it wil take Ri exposure or maybe something before that if Ranveer does some investigation on his own...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Err...from where did you pick that up...no where did Shakti say that he is playing along with Ishaani to get divorce...

What i got from the IV was that circunstances are bringing IshVeer closer...Ranveer is feeling even good about it...but not expressing and keeping his emotions in check...but he is in conflict/guilt bcz of the promises he made to Ri...

He said he's under the watchful eye of the Lawyer and under orders to show empathy for Ishani (as shes injured) so that he doesn't have to explain himself to the courts... Why would court be mentioned? For eventual divorce? thats my interpretation of it...
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Arre, of course Ranveer is still going to say he will try for divorce but that doesn't mean it'll happen. The whole point of this track is to bring them together again otherwise they would have got divorced if they had stayed separate and married others anyway

Haha fair point!
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 Gayi meri excitement ...Bhains k saat Paani mein. ...if Rv is doing this then he is beyond repair ... He is pretending to "take care of ISh ?" then i would say he deserves Ri ... go marry her n divorce Ish ...