Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nebuna a humble request to you can you please update the caption of your thread by specifying that her .πŸ˜‰
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. time to rejoice for all Ishveerians.. πŸ₯³
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys it will be fun that when Rv will realize Ish's level of sacrifice and love for him ..Rv will go totally soft n sweet n beyond control in his love for Ishani n we will get to c dream sequences in reality ... where ishveer will just move and sail on waves of love ... love n love ... Cvs ...plzzz ... Shakti did say ishveer fans will be happy with this track .. so may be we will get something positive out of it ...plz cvs...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

guys it would be fun that when Rv will realize Ish's level of sacrifice and love for him ..Rv will go totally soft n sweet n beyond control in his love for Ishani n we will get to c dream sequences in reality ... where ishveer will just move i and sail on waves of love ... love n love ... Cvs ...plzzz ... Shakti did say ishveer fans will be happy with this track .. so may be we will get something positive out of it ...plz cvs...

Sana,

Shakti also said that ki at the same time RV Ritika ko manata rahega... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
GamesOfLife thumbnail
by the way i read on forum as to why ish was looking at Shikar .. i saw the videos it seems Rv is looking at Ri out of guilt and ISh n Shikar r looking at each other when Ri walks away thus noting her response when Rv took care of Ishani in front of her ... so nothing negative in it ... .
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Sana,

Shakti also said that ki at the same time RV Ritika ko manata rahega... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

what ??? why yaar ... i dont get it .. shakti said Rv doesn't want to break his promise to Ri ... he made promises to Ri when Ish was about to be hanged ... thus this means that even if Ish had returned to him , he would have asked Ish to settle in another room so he could run after Ri n fulfill his promise ??? or if during Ishkar track ishani had stopped her marriage to shikar way before now and would have returned to Rv ... he would have closed the doors on her ??? meaning he just wanted to dance with Ish when he wears mask n dream about her but was never willing to hold her hand in front of the world ???? n if you say he was willing to break his promise with Ri then ...so why not now ?? it doesn't make sense ...in fact makes Rv more weak ...
life_is_fun thumbnail

what ??? why yaar ... i dont get it .. shakti said Rv doesn't want to break his promise to Ri ... he made promises to Ri when Ish was about to be hanged ... thus this means that even if Ish had returned to him , he would have asked Ish to settle in another room so he could run after Ri n fulfill his promise ??? or if during Ishkar track ishani had stopped her marriage to shikar way before now and would have returned to Rv ... he would have closed the doors on her ??? meaning he just wanted to dance with Ish when he wears mask n dream about her but was never willing to hold her hand in front of the world ???? n if you say he was willing to break his promise with Ri then ...so why not now ?? it doesn't make sense ...in fact makes Rv more weak ...

Sana,

Watch the full IV of Shakti... In the end reporters asked about the problems between RV and Ri relationship then he said then he said that of course there will be problems and at the same time woh Ritika ko manata bhi rahega... πŸ˜†

I don't know how the scenes will play out... it was just a seconds of IV... πŸ˜† I think we should wait...

From my POV, RV has a very big role to play in this track... There is so much of discussion about Ishaani will leave RV and will go to lawyer out of mahanta...But I think even this action shall be dependent on how they carry RV's character... If they kill RV's character by making him fall for Ritika, then they will in a way justify Ishaani going to Shikhar...

Sometime I really want to thrash CVs... 😑
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Sana,

Watch the full IV of Shakti... In the end reporters asked about the problems between RV and Ri relationship then he said then he said that of course there will be problems and at the same time woh Ritika ko manata bhi rahega... πŸ˜†

I don't know how the scenes will play out... it was just a seconds of IV... πŸ˜† I think we should wait...

From my POV, RV has a very big role to play in this track... There is so much of discussion about Ishaani will leave RV and will go to lawyer out of mahanta...But I think even this action shall be dependent on how they carry RV's character... If they kill RV's character by making him fall for Ritika, then they will in a way justify Ishaani going to Shikhar...

Sometime I really want to thrash CVs... 😑

I totally agree a lot depends on how they portray Rv character ... how he treats Ish ... n how he treats Ri ... they can forever kill his character or make him strong again n give us faith in his love for Ish ... right now his love for Ish has reduced to only dialogues n nothing else... sometimes I feel instead of getting ready made father for her baby in Rv .. cvs r showing us that Ri has adopted him and took over the role of his second mother... how Rv interact with Amba and Ri in regards of Ish rights will forever break or make this serial...
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

I totally agree a lot depends on how they portray Rv character ... how he treats Ish ... n how he treats Ri ... they can forever kill his character or make him strong again n give us faith in his love for Ish ... right now his love for Ish has reduced to only dialogues n nothing else... sometimes I feel instead of getting ready made father for her baby in Rv .. cvs r showing us that Ri has adopted him and took over the role of his second mother... how Rv interact with Amba and Ri in regards of Ish rights will forever break or make this serial...

Greetings friends..

Frankly cv's what you want from RV...🀒

when ishaani was with mehra's he started visiting them without any invitation

and also passed superb dialogue of the millennium " saare mehra's ka pyaar ek taraf aur mera pyaar ek taraf" 😳

Now when she came back huffing and puffing in time to stop the marriage...

He started uttering those words which can cause vomiting in the forum...

"please mujhe baksh doh aur yahan se chali jao..."πŸ˜•

personally i still liked it...

Hope you all will live upto our expectation though you all give a damn about it...🀒
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks Nebuna

I was about to open the thread for UMe TV
But since you already opend it
Please keep do update the entire scene
It was so dreamily romantic yaar

OK here is the brief WU

Pandit ji asks for a married couple who are fasting to sit for the puja before Devarsh Krisha shaadi
It turns out Ishveer are the only couple fasting πŸ‘πŸΌ

BG song "chahaton ka majaa ..."
As they sit for the puja ,at the shaadi mandap pandit ji gets MU on the ground realities of Ishveer current marietal status 😲
He gives Ishveer lecture on the importance of shubh /saubhgaya chinhas of married lady > sindoor, MS πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
He asks RV to fill up her maang. RV fills her maang by taking a pinch of sindoor from Golden coloured dibbi πŸ₯³
, he then puts MS on her neck and covers her head with a pink dupatta/ ishaani's pallu πŸ₯³
Ishveer have emotional moment and eyelock
As ishveer stand up for rasam ishaani's stomach hurts and she falls on RV , he holds her and supports her
Ishveer have eyelock
Reporter says hope Ishveer reunite soon and bring an end to their separation

VU is same as the OLVs already posted
πŸ€—

thnx suta .. butterflies in my stomach awwwiiieee i m dying i m dying i cant wait fr the episode... Koi To Rok Lo ... i m so happy ... its just like.. i m dreaming after 3 months finally its IShVeer ahhh πŸ₯³