Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nebuna

Very good moment but radz saying shikar is the ajay devgan of HDDCS is obviously giving out the future story.

But again with this marriage I dont think they will take that route.

I picked up on that too! I'm worried Ishani will regain memory and realise her love for Shikar or something ridiculous!! And then Arjun says in his IV at the end of OLV (maang) that there's some twists which haven't been telecasted yet that cannot be revealed! I am seriously getting nervous!

We've finally got what we wanted and here are those doubts creeping in!
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Do you mean Ishveer? They are already married, this is like a remarriage kind of thing I guess 😆

ML isn't entirely clear as of yet but Ishani is faking it so she can bring Ri's truth out.

Reemz- I read somewhere her ML will be real and that CVs have had to alter the scripts in order to allow Radhika to par take in JDJ 😕

But yes its a relief RV did the maan and MS on her to reiterate to Ri they are still together :D
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hadz

I picked up on that too! I'm worried Ishani will regain memory and realise her love for Shikar or something ridiculous!! And then Arjun says in his IV at the end of OLV (maang) that there's some twists which haven't been telecasted yet that cannot be revealed! I am seriously getting nervous!

We've finally got what we wanted and here are those doubts creeping in!

What love for Shikhar? 😆 she loves Ranveer and always will. There's nothing to realise because she's never shown anything but friendship to Shikhar where as Ranveer is her everything.

Rads was referring to the character only. We just got Ishveer back and they're both going to have a lot moments.
Hadz thumbnail

What love for Shikhar? 😆 she loves Ranveer and always will. There's nothing to realise because she's never shown anything but friendship to Shikhar where as Ranveer is her everything.

Rads was referring to the character only. We just got Ishveer back and they're both going to have a lot moments.

Loving your positivity, Ok will go with that! :)
dundumol96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let enjoy the good episodes
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hadz

Reemz- I read somewhere her ML will be real and that CVs have had to alter the scripts in order to allow Radhika to par take in JDJ 😕

But yes its a relief RV did the maan and MS on her to reiterate to Ri they are still together :D

Nah it's all a plan. Plus how does losing her memory ensure rads can get more time for jdj? She's not in a coma 😆 reporters don't know what they're saying at times.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes reemz will b enjoying ishveer scene!
i didnt like Radz iv that she said shi is AD of hddcs.wht ws tht?means after revaling truth of ri she will b agaun gng to shi...wt*?hero is ranveer ,Radz shudnt hv said this to viewers...didnt like it at ALL!!!!!!!

now thr will b more melodrama..ri's truth and her games in the house,n ish 's ML -all will take atleast 1 month.. or more then ranveer will realise...whn ish vl b gng to shi bt ghumaphira k ish will b bk to ranveer bcz ye unki aashiqui hai...Wht do u want to say abt this??n abt radz iv ad wala...
Hadz thumbnail

Nah it's all a plan. Plus how does losing her memory ensure rads can get more time for jdj? She's not in a coma 😆 reporters don't know what they're saying at times.

I tell you, its those very reporters that create so much confusion! I'm sticking with what OLVs show and making my own predictions! Happy IshVeer= Happy Me! 😉
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely scene between Ishani and Ranveer.. 😳 after long long months of torture by our cute CVs 😆
1039235 thumbnail
I really loved this video. Eagerly waiting for these Ishveerlicious episodes...