Originally posted by: bbishveer

Aur ab hameesha uske saath hi rahegi.

EKta CVS: wo toh hum decide karenge not fans and ajay devgan

CVS you see I have a big ego to go by fans wish
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nebuna

Very good moment but radz saying shikar is the ajay devgan of HDDCS is obviously giving out the future story.

But again with this marriage I dont think they will take that route.

Exactly nebuna with cv's showing ishveer remarriage we can be certain that they won't go haywire and if they try to like reemz said we'll show ishveer power to them.But on that note i love you cv's for giving such scene so early though I won't mind a deja vu on this later on as well with them๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
someone plz tell me what the hell is exactly happening.?

she could have easily claim her rights so ml drama kio.?? how will rv react when ml drama will be disclosed .?? are they divorced so she took ml route .and who the hell is shi letting her go .i dont want rv heart break that she was only protectin him and not love him..oh god why this ml and her mahanta
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

EKta CVS: wo toh hum decide karenge not fans and ajay devgan

CVS you see I have a big ego to go by fans wish

If that ever happens you can feed your big ego as no one would give a damn about watching it.Prioritize ego or show!
By or against?
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
i wish that baa shi and ish are exposing ri and ish taking rv in confidence..lets see how it plays out till then we will continue banging our heads sometimes in happines and sometime in dismay
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

she could have easily claim her rights so ml drama kio.?? how will rv react when ml drama will be disclosed .?? are they divorced so she took ml route .and who the hell is shi letting her go .i dont want rv heart break that she was only protectin him and not love him..oh god why this ml and her mahanta

There is an olv that has surfaced where IshVeer are gonna get remarried that is why we all are buzzing .
As rv won't believe her so she is doing that.For that we'll have to wait and watch.No they are not.Exactly like you said he is nobody.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

HEy enchanter for ishani is acting smart ...she is faking ML so that Ri has no doubts on her and she can hit her when the time comes.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
she is gonna ensure that she loves him rite
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanjana92

so they are not getting married? If yes, what is the memory loss thing about?

Do you mean Ishveer? They are already married, this is like a remarriage kind of thing I guess ๐Ÿ˜†

ML isn't entirely clear as of yet but Ishani is faking it so she can bring Ri's truth out.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Exactly nebuna with cv's showing ishveer remarriage we can be certain that they won't go haywire and if they try to like reemz said we'll show ishveer power to them.But on that note i love you cv's for giving such scene so early though I won't mind a deja vu on this later on as well with them๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I think showing them remarry like this is a very positive sign so I think we have plenty of amazing scenes coming up.

We'll show them fan power if needed at a later stage :D