Ishveer fans, let's just enjoy it!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Keeping this short & sweet...

After 4 months we are getting Ishveer like this again. The future will always be uncertain with these 2 because they're a troublesome couple.

So I think we should enjoy for now, if the writers have planned anything scary in the future then we all know what online protests can do right? That's what Ishveerians can do 😃

But as of now, we will get plenty of fun, sometimes tension-filled romantic scenes. Just look at them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very good moment but radz saying shikar is the ajay devgan of HDDCS is obviously giving out the future story.

But again with this marriage I dont think they will take that route.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww this ishveer pic is so cute..i cn feel love n care of ranveer..s ishveerians lets njoy the current track of ishveer togetherness..definetely some gud breezy feel limelight ishveer episodes are ahead...
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Very good moment but radz saying shikar is the ajay devgan of HDDCS is obviously giving out the future story.

But again with this marriage I dont think they will take that route.

No Nebuna, she means his character will be like Vanraj as in he will be sacrificing and helping the two lovers.

I love HDDCS but Nandini only fell in love with Vanraj because he was her husband. The smile and happiness I only really saw with Sameer. It was a beautiful love triangle.

However, in this show her love and husband are the same.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

No Nebuna, she means his character will be like Vanraj as in he will be sacrificing and helping the two lovers.

I love HDDCS but Nandini only fell in love with Vanraj because he was her husband. The smile and happiness I only really saw with Sameer. It was a beautiful love triangle.

However, in this show her love and husband are the same.

Yeah reemz you have a another point with her words and the meaning behind her character definition.

Yeah I have seen that movie, very good but I can never come in terms with that climax cause both were good in their resp places.😆
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆Lol😆

Word Count: 1

*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Yeah reemz you have a another point with her words and the meaning behind her character definition.

Yeah I have seen that movie, very good but I can never come in terms with that climax cause both were good in their resp places.😆

I felt so bad for Sameer :( Truth is that if they showed her spending time with Sameer again then she would have fallen in love with him again but showing the wife going back to her ex-lover is probably not something they wanted to show.

But yeh in this show, it's just a character referance.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

😆Lol😆

😆 aur vapas aa bhi gayi 😃
Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so they are not getting married? If yes, what is the memory loss thing about?
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

😆 aur vapas aa bhi gayi 😃

Aur ab hameesha uske saath hi rahegi.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago