Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Greetings Anup

you made a nice summary of all Ekta mata's serials
thanks for the post .
what ever happens I shall watch this show because i love the lead couple and all their romance and their pain too

Greetings Sutapa...

Great words SUTAPA... everybody wants only happy things but they seldom think that life is both day and night...

and as we enjoy their love phase...so should we enjoy their bad phase

Greetings Butifuleyes,

Thank you for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Greeting Swapnakrishi,

Thanks for reading...i too like your post and your feelings toward ishveer and shikhar...please keep posting..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anup if i follow all the facts then i hv to forget the meaning of true love n its essence n two true hearts feeling tht love n watch her show with eyes closed ears closed n mouth shut...tired of seeing her vision of love in these yrs..hope she doesnt dissappoint viewers of matsh..im scared still i love the true love of ishveer so m keeping myself lit positive..thanks for those facts which no one cn ever follow while watching a love story like matsh vth ishveers love being so pure n eternal..

Originally posted by: naxathira

anup if i follow all the facts then i hv to forget the meaning of true love n its essence n two true hearts feeling tht love n watch her show with eyes closed ears closed n mouth shut...tired of seeing her vision of love in these yrs..hope she doesnt dissappoint viewers of matsh..im scared still i love the true love of ishveer so m keeping myself lit positive..thanks for those facts which no one cn ever follow while watching a love story like matsh vth ishveers love being so pure n eternal..

Greeting JYOTI...

It was just for fun...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No one need to follow what i said...just read it and laugh it...if it makes you to laugh..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW i follow that's why i like amba, ritika,shikhar.disha,chirag,and the most beautiful couple called

ISHVEER

you have heard the song of Surya's film VEL...otraikannale ...

same here i feel ranveer should say to ishaani...otraikannale..when she comes in his life again..

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh anup.i knw its fun..i liked all the fun facts..i jus conveyd my views...i really love tht song of surya..s perfect choice for ishani...i promised sme songs to u in tamil.tonite or morn i vl send...
Edited by naxathira - 9 years ago