Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay may be she said ''iski kya zaroorat hai '' coz she z faking her memory loss!! So may b she z putting up a drama where she forgot what happened between them [she left him blah blha]! May b in that context she said we r already married, so no need of remarriage! !
And what reason does ishani have to leave RV?? What abt the commitment she made to RV?? I don't think she wl put her commitments which she made to shikar over ranveer's one!!

And Radz said shikar z ajay coz of his sacrifice! That doesn't mean ishani has to go back to shikar!! She meant his SACRIFICE

And i don't think ishani would stoop so low!! Even if they say ranveer was her 1st love as she loved chirag based on RV'S quality, still she did love chirag and then ranveer. . She later married ranveer. Du really think she wl love shikar as well!! No way.. if it happens then her character and the show will be YUCK... She did so much for RV in the name of love.. if she does the same with shikar as well then grrr it wl b disgusting. . U can't change ur lover every year..
And we very well kw ishani z not that.. she loves RV and wl always love him!!!

Ranveer was guilty in his own world.. acc to him he cheated ritika so he had that eye lock. . Same applies to ishu!! And she was luking at shi coz they r planning against Ritika!!

Let's see... but if ishani leaves Ranveer again then he wl b dead.. If CVs plan to make him negative after this, ya then still i wl stand by him coz he was made a fool in ishani shikar's plan!! I wl support him even if he turns out to be a murderer! Coz.leaving him every single time z far.more cruel than murdering someone
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

MSA ,
It make no sense at all ..,may be Radika said sacrificed like Ajay Dev that is all .
RV is her husband and love then why must she go back .
I can't blame RV in that case if turns out to be a real bad person ... That I hope he won't .
Why don't my Shakthi get a Bollywood offer and leave this drama altogether so that I can stop watching it .
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

MSA ,
It make no sense at all ..,may be Radika said sacrificed like Ajay Dev that is all .
RV is her husband and love then why must she go back .
I can't blame RV in that case if turns out to be a real bad person ... That I hope he won't .
Why don't my Shakthi get a Bollywood offer and leave this drama altogether so that I can stop watching it .

Ya exactly dude!! I pointed out the same! Why would she leave RV when RV z all hers!! Ya she only meant the sacrifice and nothing else!!
Even i want shakti to leave the show so that i can happily leave MATSH..But if he leaves for a movie then fans wl bash him
Shakti knows it... if they r gona show crap he wl leave the show like he did with PR ! Fingers crossed!!

But I wish that ekta would make this show like it used to be pre-leap so that we can enjoy it rather than expecting shakti to leave it.. everything z in ekta's hand now

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
greetings friend...
In these two videos what is more annoying is the silence of Ranveer...

If you see the SR olv there also RADZ talked about some missing element which we will know by next week...of actually what happens in OT at hospital...

And if you see the IV of shikhar he too talked about ML but then said there is twist to that and only after telecasting that episode can he reveal it further...

If ishaani wants to go and satisfy her mahaanta act by keeping promises to what she has giving to mehras family then let this happen..i don't want ranveer to suffer pain and agony...let he pin for her if that is his destiny...

but something constructive happen ...he was going to marry ritika in jealous way to show ishaani that he doesn't care for her...the cv's completely changed the track of ritika...putting viewer in dismay as to how ishaani will keep her husband safe from her and expose ritika's color to everybody..

And if you see the current track here viewer's know everything about everybody and the characters don't know about each other that brings viewer's frustration to no end...this serial is not a love story but the torture for viewer's...in these type of story when viewer's know more than the said character's...it brings on dismay to viewers because the expectation becomes big from viewer's side and if the spoiler comes something different than the viewer's exxpectation ..result is torture for viewer's only

Edited by BeEverVectorMan - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
does she imagine lawyer in place of rv while he fills her maang ?
if this is so it will be the worst pathetic thing
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

ajay devgan was her husband so it should be ranveer not shekar she will be with if she is ash of hddcs.

Yes, this formula has already been applied for Ranveer ishani, post their mrj she fell in love with him

Better CVs don't ruin ishveer. How many times a girl can fall in love

Chirag, ranveer and now shikhar?? Bas ishani bas
ssm97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Away Devgon was the husband right ? So Ash went back to the husband
Salman khan was the lover, here Shikher is not her love , they were not married either.
Then why must she go back to Shikher ... shikher's pain will reduce with time , it will be more painful for every one if Ishani go to Shikher . I thoght Ish got her brain back ... It seems like again another dragging section ... CVs I just ... See what happens ...
Funny right ? In this whole story some is always getting married without giving fans any peace of mind ... They and their marriages

CVs are trp hungry, they will unnecessarily keep dragging. Here ishani is the wife of Ranveer, she should not go back to the person who is neither her hubby nor her love. He is just FRIEND
ssm97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Okay may be she said ''iski kya zaroorat hai '' coz she z faking her memory loss!! So may b she z putting up a drama where she forgot what happened between them [she left him blah blha]! May b in that context she said we r already married, so no need of remarriage! !

And what reason does ishani have to leave RV?? What abt the commitment she made to RV?? I don't think she wl put her commitments which she made to shikar over ranveer's one!!

And Radz said shikar z ajay coz of his sacrifice! That doesn't mean ishani has to go back to shikar!! She meant his SACRIFICE

And i don't think ishani would stoop so low!! Even if they say ranveer was her 1st love as she loved chirag based on RV'S quality, still she did love chirag and then ranveer. . She later married ranveer. Du really think she wl love shikar as well!! No way.. if it happens then her character and the show will be YUCK... She did so much for RV in the name of love.. if she does the same with shikar as well then grrr it wl b disgusting. . U can't change ur lover every year..
And we very well kw ishani z not that.. she loves RV and wl always love him!!!

Ranveer was guilty in his own world.. acc to him he cheated ritika so he had that eye lock. . Same applies to ishu!! And she was luking at shi coz they r planning against Ritika!!

Let's see... but if ishani leaves Ranveer again then he wl b dead.. If CVs plan to make him negative after this, ya then still i wl stand by him coz he was made a fool in ishani shikar's plan!! I wl support him even if he turns out to be a murderer! Coz.leaving him every single time z far.more cruel than murdering someone

Very well said.

CVs will just ruin ishveer if she is again going back to her so called friend. Her love and husband both is ranveer only. And I would prefer ranveer dying if she is gng bk
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, Rads said that in the context of sacrifice and the fact that Shikhar is helping Ishveer meet. Not that she will go back to him. I can't imagine her making such a promise and then being all over Ranveer.

Chandni, why would she imagine Shikhar? its an Ishveer sequence where they come closer because of this ritual.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
reemz
but she was looking at lawyer
i cannot be sure if she is genuinely happy
or if she is just doing all the expose ritika