1039235 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://youtu.be/-604xBB7kJU

WU: RanVeer filling IsHaani's maang make her wear MS , while standing Ishaani slips RanVeer hold her Pandit says something than RanVeer hold her hand and walk down from mandap, Ri gets jealous and turn away both Shikhar and Ishaani notes this and give some meaningful eyelock

WU: Ishaani took RanVeer to mandap for some Rasam when Pandit asks RanVeer to fill Ishaani's maang first they get confuse and they both look at their ex-crosses.

RanVeer and Ishaani both give a look to Shitika when Pandit said that and in fact RanVeer giving look to Ri is more clear in the video.. and when he ties MS and fills maang they both were lost in each other..

Radz IV: Explains the scene that it's Devarsh Krisha wedding and there will be lot of drama in the wedding, the pandit asks for a couple who has not eaten from morning, so Ishaani will step forward and say they have not eaten. She says Shikhar will be the Ajay Devgan of hum dil day chukay sanam.

she said in the IV she will be successful in making RanVeer fall for her something like that(don't remember exact word's), that if she was not able to do it, the time made it possible to bring them closer
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

https://youtu.be/-604xBB7kJU (RanVeer filling IsHaani'maangMS and make her wear MS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43bPY0CwDwU (Ishaani took RanVeer to mandap for some Rasam similar to the one they did for Disha) {Credit goes to heart117}

Did you see what rv was filling it then ishaani was looking at lawyer!
And when pandit said about wearing MS , i think she said that we are husband wife and we not may need MS ! It 's a bad news ! Although there was no sound!
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Did you see what rv was filling it then ishaani was looking at lawyer!
And when pandit said about wearing MS , i think she said that we are husband wife and we not may need MS ! It 's a bad news ! Although there was no sound!

They both look at their ex-crosses, when Pandit asks to fill the maang.. yes she says that isky kya zrurat hay hum doonon husband wife hain..
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RTPMS i am so happy with this new video of 'maang" one ... now this is the video to rejoice ..not the ones where Rv is running away from Ishani ... cvs plz make RV secretly being aware of Ri bad acts and make us c him trapping her 2 ...plzzz ... otherwise Rv will look like a total fool and a loser .. ... old Ranveer would never let any stone unturned if he saw Ishani being physically hurt like this ... he used to take beating for her when he was a servant ...n now this Rv can walk away from her being physically hurt ??? ...plz cvs ... and by the way when there was "that " car accident .. Rv felt Ishani's pain but what about when Ri stabbed Ishani ??? then his vibes went dead kiya ??? why is it he picks vibes from others hurting Ishani but when Ri harms her , his vibes go mute n inactive?? Ri can hit Ishani n he can feel nothing ???? how come ????
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

RTPMS i am so happy with this new video of 'maang" one ... now this is the video to rejoice ..not the ones where Rv is running away from Ishani ... cvs plz make RV secretly being aware of Ri bad acts and make us c him trapping her 2 ...plzzz ... otherwise Rv will look like a total fool and a loser .. ... old Ranveer would never let any stone unturned if he saw Ishani being physically hurt like this ... he used to take beating for her when he was a servant ...n now this Rv can walk away from her being physically hurt ??? ...plz cvs ... and by the way when there was "that " car accident .. Rv felt Ishani's pain but what about when Ri stabbed Ishani ??? then his vibes went dead kiya ??? why is it he picks vibes from others hurting Ishani but when Ri harms her , his vibes go mute n inactive?? Ri can hit Ishani n he can feel nothing ???? how come ????

Yess me too happy with this video, and I too want RV to be in active mode. Exactly Y CVs always turn off his senses when RI attacks, lets wait for the scene to be played out of stabbing. Between do u know what was Ajay's role in hum dil day chukay Sanam?

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@RTMS: tfs dear. Frm ur wu its almost clarified that ishani's future plan is to go back to shi means if shi is ad frm hdcs, is her plan to b ash of hdcs! If she chooses lawyer over ranveer later then hope she wl shot ranveer by gun before going back to shi otherwise ranveer ka agony filled hal can't b sustained.
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Yess me too happy with this video, and I too want RV to be in active mode. Exactly Y CVs always turn off his senses when RI attacks, lets wait for the scene to be played out of stabbing. Between do u know what was Ajay's role in hum dil day chukay Sanam?

ajay was ash's hubby there n salman was ash's ex bf. After marriage ajay got to know ash loved salman so he helped ash to make sure reaching to her love but till then ash already fell in love with ajay n came back to ajay.
Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

@RTMS: tfs dear. Frm ur wu its almost clarified that ishani's future plan is to go back to shi means if shi is ad frm hdcs, is her plan to b ash of hdcs! If she chooses lawyer over ranveer later then hope she wl shot ranveer by gun before going back to shi otherwise ranveer ka agony filled hal can't b sustained.

But didn't he filled her maang at the right time I mean shubh mohrat. I don't think she will go to Shikhar, they share the eye lock because of Ri.
ILTHBEB thumbnail

But didn't he filled her maang at the right time I mean shubh mohrat. I don't think she will go to Shikhar, they share the eye lock because of Ri.

i explained ad's role on top. The dialogue frm ishani iska kaya jarurat is clarified her commitment with shi.
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

ajay was ash's hubby there n salman was ash's ex bf. After marriage ajay got to know ash loved salman so he helped ash to make sure reaching to her love but till then ash already fell in love with ajay n came back to ajay.

Thanks, she said in the IV she will be successful in making RanVeer fall for her something like that(don't remember exact word's), that if she was not able to do it the time made it possible to bring them closer