IshVeerians..your feelings/opinions on the upcoming track? - Page 2

Poll

How do you feel regarding the upcoming track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1039235 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Sana at many points v don't agree, but here I completely agree with u that in this track RanVeer's behavior will tell how the story will move forward either he will stand for Ishaani or will just close the eye's from the surroundings.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Afternoon i had made up my mind not to go thru with episodes if she is returning to shekar now i am excited seeing the remarriage. Thank you cvs.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RTPMS

@Sana at many points v don't agree, but here I completely agree with u that in this track RanVeer's behavior will tell how the story will move forward either he will stand for Ishaani or will just close the eye's from the surroundings.

that's why i have been shouting from the top of the mountain for Rv character .😆... bec core story of this drama is how Rv love only Ishani ... n my anger has always been on simple fact that Ranver was such a character that he would never ever settle for anyone else but Ishani ... no matter how much Amba or Ri forced him or even if Ishani settles for anyone else ... Ishani was " it" for him ... so he would never ever even "try" to move on ...but with post leap track cvs forever destroyed that concept ... let c what they give us in this track ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow...so far...the overwhelming majority is thinking of giving it one last chance...i hope CVs are aware of this fact...they will make or break it for IshVeerians with this current track...

@RTPMS and others...i don't know what they will do with RV or the story...first we have to see what is this twist or element of Ish that they are talking about and we are not aware of..

Also going by the latest OLV...it looks like that RV will sort of let things happen to him...and action will be done by people around him..yes we are having some good IshVeer moments but i don't know...I know this is just the start of the track and we should wait and give some time...
but i think we sort of have an indication that they may very well turn this into a track where Ish teams up with lawyer to expose Ri and RV will not have much to do...
CVs i hope are not serving us a lame track...or dragfest and making the upcoming track nothing but a hogwash for IshVeerians...
i have some hope and expectations and hope that we aren't dis-appointed...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i will give it a last chance
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mahi, I was very excited for this track bcoz she will be back in RV mansion as his wife. But the way CVs have introduced fake memory loss track that too with ishani taking shikhar into confidence.. I m skeptical about their future.

CVs have kept open door for Ishkar, which I m not at all liking

Why she is always taking ranveer for granted, how many times she will break his heart

If she has commitment with shikhar, I would prefer ranveer to die rather than seeing him crying or turning monster

I m 50 50 about this track
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My feelings how it will progress, though its my wish that it doesn't! So here goes:

Ishani teams up with lawyer babu and comes to Ranveer and stops his wedding with the ML drama. She will find clues / evidences that she requires and finally will be able to expose her. Either in the meanwhile Ishanis ML drama will be exposed or it will be xposed at the end! Anyways Ranveer will be heart broken and Ishani with all her mahanta will return to Shikhar. As far as Ishani is concerned she has saved RV and made him believe her. So she is satisfied that RV is not in trouble bcoz of her! But she will return to Shikhar to keep up her promise. She is not bothered that Ranveer will anyway die if she leaves him! Oh My! She is mahan goddess r8 and she has to keep her promise!
And Ranveer being him, will just let her go bcoz she has so far not confessed to him that she loves him! Even if she has it will be during her ML melodrama and he will not be sure whether to believe her or not!
If Shikhar is kind hearted enough like Salman letting go of Kajal to go to SRK, she will get married to Ranveer again else u know what... They will show a leap and Ranveer in the asylum! and she happily married to Shikhar and when she sees Ranveer she will be very upset and we will all sympathise with her! What a mahan lead and storyline!
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

My feelings how it will progress, though its my wish that it doesn't! So here goes:

Ishani teams up with lawyer babu and comes to Ranveer and stops his wedding with the ML drama. She will find clues / evidences that she requires and finally will be able to expose her. Either in the meanwhile Ishanis ML drama will be exposed or it will be xposed at the end! Anyways Ranveer will be heart broken and Ishani with all her mahanta will return to Shikhar. As far as Ishani is concerned she has saved RV and made him believe her. So she is satisfied that RV is not in trouble bcoz of her! But she will return to Shikhar to keep up her promise. She is not bothered that Ranveer will anyway die if she leaves him! Oh My! She is mahan goddess r8 and she has to keep her promise!
And Ranveer being him, will just let her go bcoz she has so far not confessed to him that she loves him! Even if she has it will be during her ML melodrama and he will not be sure whether to believe her or not!
If Shikhar is kind hearted enough like Salman letting go of Kajal to go to SRK, she will get married to Ranveer again else u know what... They will show a leap and Ranveer in the asylum! and she happily married to Shikhar and when she sees Ranveer she will be very upset and we will all sympathise with her! What a mahan lead and storyline!

Fan.matsh ishani is just too mahaan but the moment she goes back to shikher majority of fans will quit d show and there will be only shikher fans witnessing her mahaan acts
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Fan.matsh ishani is just too mahaan but the moment she goes back to shikher majority of fans will quit d show and there will be only shikher fans witnessing her mahaan acts

true ram... So will I... I mean quit the show...
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i want to gv a last chance..the show needs sme gentle breeze of ishveer togetherness now after so mny stormy craps n tortures...even though i dnt hv high hopes for the cmng track as long as ishani n ranveer r together under same roof as life partners im ready to watch...