Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dia7861

you remember she has 8 or 9 boyfrnds .. she said to ranveer that she had her heart broked 8 9 tyms and thn also she is all rite.. bla bla bla.. and then Rv leaves her its 10th tym she broken then .. Chiru " Chirkut " 11th🤣 then sharman 12th tym .. now again ranveer 13th ..after this also i dnt think she had her heart in her body..🤣 i dnt wonder when in upcoming episodes CV's Writers gives Ritika dialogue " i dnt have heart to get hurt i only beats not my heart 🤣

LOL yeah omg I never thought about that. Seriously 13 heartbreaks. There is no heart left in her body now. Hahahha
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Hello matsh 😊

I also have the same feeling as that of yours... Still I am in a hope that may be she is just faking her pregnancy and it is just a pillow... 😆

And if it is a poor direction, then what to say, let's wait, after watching all the scheming, planning, plotting, dancing and running, we may also someday see Ritika flying ... Sheewwwnnn... 😆

hey did u noticed in Thursday episode while Ri ws finding a way to escape frm Laxmi suddenly she turned n staring the pillows which ws laying on her bed.. I dnt get it y she ws doing so.. 😕
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
njan,

May be she has taken one pillow from there only... 😆 But then if it is really a pillow, what is RV feeling every time her baby kicks ? 😲 😲
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
do you remember Qubool hai billo rani's preggy, she can fight and dance with 20month preggy since entry ..🤣 don't searching for logic in EK mata ji and 4 lions shows🤣
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

njan,

May be she has taken one pillow from there only... 😆 But then if it is really a pillow, what is RV feeling every time her baby kicks ? 😲 😲

yes me too wondering for the same.. bt hope its pillow only else wht msg CVS trying to convey here 🤔
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ritika has been part of the show since almost from start I mean she entered in the show in September I guess from that time she was liked by viewers for her smart confident n most importantly the family values she had besides being a modern girl how she saw the true face of chirag insulted him when chirag wanted to be friend of her she was not a fool like ishani was people wanted her yo marry Rv. But now after 1 year they have suddenly turned her into a psycho killer vamp as wat people r calling her now its disgusting in the name of twists n turns it wont be a surprise if Shikhar also turns the same fate as Ritika now what to watch better end her track now unite rv ishani now its only dragging nothing to watch wats the point it feels she is actually not Ritika but her look alike who is fooling everyone bc she is definitely not the same person who has always supported Rv let him marry Ishani to save ishani
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Ritika has been part of the show since almost from start I mean she entered in the show in September I guess from that time she was liked by viewers for her smart confident n most importantly the family values she had besides being a modern girl how she saw the true face of chirag insulted him when chirag wanted to be friend of her she was not a fool like ishani was people wanted her yo marry Rv. But now after 1 year they have suddenly turned her into a psycho killer vamp as wat people r calling her now its disgusting in the name of twists n turns it wont be a surprise if Shikhar also turns the same fate as Ritika now what to watch better end her track now unite rv ishani now its only dragging nothing to watch wats the point it feels she is actually not Ritika but her look alike who is fooling everyone bc she is definitely not the same person who has always supported Rv let him marry Ishani to save ishani

Yeah, I wish Ritika never turned into a vamp. Viewers loved her so much as a positive character whose smile and sweetness used to make people happy specially because Ishani was being really mean to RV.
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greeting Agneela,

those were the days when pregnant women used to weave small socks, caps for baby...with love in their eyes for a coming baby😳...used to herself wear scarf around ears so that there would be no complication in future...😳

and here what i see is something which only cv's can think😕 ...predict😲..and make🤢...and successfully telecast😡 to the viewer with smile on their face😃 ...and not to forget... the promos..to gain audiences for trp......

BTW not only you but everybody laughed and some got sleepless nights...

I am seriously scared of Ritika now. She keeps killing people for no reason. I cant believe how a person can change this much.