agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol I can't stop laughing every time when Ritika talks to her baby. She acts like the autistic Amir Khan from Dhoom 3. She looks like a dayen these days . Btw, isn't it her last month of pregnancy? How come she is making evil plans, driving to the accident spot wearing her wedding dress, stabbing Ishani? It's a crucial time for her. What if her labour pain had started while she was driving the car? And I can't believe Ishani got defeated by a pregnant woman. Ishani is stronger than Ritika now. A punch on Ritika's giant pillow was enough to make her weaker.๐Ÿ˜† Her activities are getting on my nerve. To be honest, I miss that sweet, pretty, decent Ritka. I even liked her more than Ishani when she first came to RV's life and Ishani was dating Chirag. Nowadays, Ritika's make up is getting horrible. She looked pretty on her wedding dress though, but her hair style and make up on the day before yesterday was seriously like an evil.
Edited by agneela - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agneela,
Ritika was such a bubbly girl once , Ishani used to irritate me too those days . She was so crazy in Chirkkuts love. Ritika was such a nice one those days look at her now .
Last month of pregnancy she wants to attack some one . A house full of people on top of that RV is always behind her to take care still she sneak out of the house and safely back in. So literally CVs are telling us that every one is a fool except Ritika .
Wedding dress if it get wet like that how bad it would be ? I just want to see whether she is going change it ๐Ÿ˜† she really make me laugh too .
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agneela,
Since time immemorial she is in her 8th month of pregnancy.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Her story about her and chirkut is something which is even more irrelevant..

I would like you to please go through my post as well.. Seeing her over enthusiastic nature, I have made a poem 4 her... ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4410138
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Greeting Agneela,
those were the days when pregnant women used to weave small socks, caps for baby...with love in their eyes for a coming baby๐Ÿ˜ณ...used to herself wear scarf around ears so that there would be no complication in future...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and here what i see is something which only cv's can think๐Ÿ˜• ...predict๐Ÿ˜ฒ..and make๐Ÿคข...and successfully telecast๐Ÿ˜ก to the viewer with smile on their face๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...and not to forget... the promos..to gain audiences for trp......

BTW not only you but everybody laughed and some got sleepless nights...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they have butchered ritika fully
also when they can butcher the leads
how will they not butcher the paralllels
agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Agneela,
Ritika was such a bubbly girl once , Ishani used to irritate me too those days . She was so crazy in Chirkkuts love. Ritika was such a nice one those days look at her now .
Last month of pregnancy she wants to attack some one . A house full of people on top of that RV is always behind her to take care still she sneak out of the house and safely back in. So literally CVs are telling us that every one is a fool except Ritika .
Wedding dress if it get wet like that how bad it would be ? I just want to see whether she is going change it ๐Ÿ˜† she really make me laugh too .

Yeah lol same here. Ishani used to be so annoying that time. I even wished Ritika to be the lead. It's hard to believe how a sweet innocent girl turns into a dangerous vamp.
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you remember she has 8 or 9 boyfrnds .. she said to ranveer that she had her heart broked 8 9 tyms and thn also she is all rite.. bla bla bla.. and then Rv leaves her its 10th tym she broken then .. Chiru " Chirkut " 11th๐Ÿคฃ then sharman 12th tym .. now again ranveer 13th ..after this also i dnt think she had her heart in her body..๐Ÿคฃ i dnt wonder when in upcoming episodes CV's Writers gives Ritika dialogue " i dnt have heart to get hurt i only beats not my heart ๐Ÿคฃ
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia7861

you remember she has 8 or 9 boyfrnds .. she said to ranveer that she had her heart broked 8 9 tyms and thn also she is all rite.. bla bla bla.. and then Rv leaves her its 10th tym she broken then .. Chiru " Chirkut " 11th๐Ÿคฃ then sharman 12th tym .. now again ranveer 13th ..after this also i dnt think she had her heart in her body..๐Ÿคฃ i dnt wonder when in upcoming episodes CV's Writers gives Ritika dialogue " i dnt have heart to get hurt i only beats not my heart ๐Ÿคฃ

hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Agneela,

Since time immemorial she is in her 8th month of pregnancy.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Her story about her and chirkut is something which is even more irrelevant..

I would like you to please go through my post as well.. Seeing her over enthusiastic nature, I have made a poem 4 her... ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4410138

Hi

Most probably she is not actually pregnant.. Probably gone psycho after losing her baby and still thinks she has the baby..
I seriously feel so because of the way she has been shown moving fast when alone and walking slowing or acting unable to bend etc only when people or RV is around.

There was a shot when she goes to meet the assassin in jail, sees Shikhar and Ishani.. drops something on floor and quickly bends down to pick it up and avoid runing into them.. That was too quick a bend.. Hope it was not just poor direction.. probably this is another twist we might get..

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Hi

Most probably she is not actually pregnant.. Probably gone psycho after losing her baby and still thinks she has the baby..
I seriously feel so because of the way she has been shown moving fast when alone and walking slowing or acting unable to bend etc only when people or RV is around.

There was a shot when she goes to meet the assassin in jail, sees Shikhar and Ishani.. drops something on floor and quickly bends down to pick it up and avoid runing into them.. That was too quick a bend.. Hope it was not just poor direction.. probably this is another twist we might get..

Hello matsh ๐Ÿ˜Š

I also have the same feeling as that of yours... Still I am in a hope that may be she is just faking her pregnancy and it is just a pillow... ๐Ÿ˜†

And if it is a poor direction, then what to say, let's wait, after watching all the scheming, planning, plotting, dancing and running, we may also someday see Ritika flying ... Sheewwwnnn... ๐Ÿ˜†