Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I respect you so much for this wonderful post
This post conveys not only the pain in the love story of RV-Ishani & Shikhar but also the pain of a viewer who has seen the story from the beginning and is emotionally attached to the characters...
I firmly believe that to love is to see your happiness in the happiness of the person you love , even if it means sacrificing your love and getting pain..but that pain, that sadness is a temporary phase...in long term you get so much satisfaction that the person you love is happy...but this simple philosophy needs to be dealt in a sensible manner in any drama so that viewers can appreciate it and connect with it
Coming to Shikhar...I am moved by his pain and the depth of his love. As I love Shikhar, I want him to really go by the philosophy what I said above...I want him to see his happiness in the happiness of Ishani ...which he has been so far .And we all know where lies the happiness of Ishani...I want Shikhar to be a brave man who will overcome his pain and will do all that is possible to bring smile on the face of Ishani which she deserves
I don't want Shikhar to turn negative...never...for me it will be mockery of love. want him to take his love to the heights where we can really say...yes this is what true love is ...This is the Shikhar of Shikhar's love.
In the entire topic..one thing that brought smile on my face is reaction of your cousin.
The way Shikhar is today, any girl will like to marry him. 😊
He is intelligent, smart, handsome and with a good sense of humour...and above all he knows the meaning of true love.
Edited by well-wisher - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

Without watchin d eps completely how cn U assume dat RV doesnt care.!!

Even wen he doesnt know Ishu's status, he ll b teary eyed wen Ishu ll b stabbed!!

Dats LOVE..!!

Poor RV.. luvs her so much phir bhi all he gets is bashing!! 😭😭😭

Whereas dis shikhar jus assumed dat she has run away!!

Where d s trust here?

rv is a driver ka beta he is a lawyer
so rv is always wrong
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chandni ,
Thanks for your opinion ...
What is wrong in being a driver's son ? A driver even though not a prestigious job it is still a job.
Why we drive our own cars , I drive every where alone some time I take fun ride with my cousins . At times I drive around my family members . So eventthough my own car I still drive it . Pilot is also a driverbut he drives his vehicle up in the sky ... So it is prestigious. I can't understand what is this driver being bad business at all . May be I can't understand ...a driver is the one who drives . RV feels hurt when Ishani calls him driver ..., yap she called him that to hurt him ... Now paying the prize for it.
Servant ... Servant is some thing bad at some point but we all depend on them. At one or other point of life we are servant for some one we love ..., I change ... Some one I love.
See Chandni this foolish stuff like sensor feeling love all nice is too silly for me . Some more CVs swich on and off like they wish . What happened to the sensor when a devil after killing Falguni sleeping next to RV. Where that intelligent RV who could come up from a mere servant to a millioner business man. They CVs killed him , I want him back . Ishani is going back to the zoo ... I hope CVs will give his usual self back.
barbie524 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I realy appreciete ur post.. I agree wid u completely.. Not only dis, i loved ur other posts also.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Barbie 524,
You are really a barbie. You are elegent , polite , gentle and sophisticated .
Those are the qualities we like about Barbie dolls they represent all this the way they come out as little ladies , little princesses . Thanks yaar for appreciating words.
barbie524 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww.. Thnk u dear.. N barbies love roses.. Just like i love u for ur nutrel superb n brilliant posts..