Cant watch IshVeer separate anymore

Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I love Shikar,he is an amazing guy but his happiness doesn't depend on Ishani.
He thinks it's love but it's not love..He likes her very much but not love.
Shikar has a life other than Ishani and he can stay happy with any other girl ,He just needs to give it a try .
But Ranveer? His life begins and ends with Ishani .
Ranveer has no idea about Rithika's vicious side yet he never enjoyed her company because it was always Ishani .
Whenever I see Ranveer with anyone other than Ishani , he looks like the responsible man who seems to carry the burden of the whole world .He hardly cracks a joke or even smiles.
But when he is with Ishani,the genuine smile comes on his face .
I want Ishani and Ranveer to be together even if it means Ranveer being mad at her .
Please give them a chance ..Remove these barrier,I am tired of waiting.
I am willing to watch a whole freaking year where Ranveer and Ishani are happily fighting rather than watching them getting paired with someone else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalvatoreGirl

I love Shikar,he is an amazing guy but his happiness doesn't depend on Ishani.

He thinks it's love but it's not love..He likes her very much but not love.
Shikar has a life other than Ishani and he can stay happy with any other girl ,He just needs to give it a try .
But Ranveer? His life begins and ends with Ishani .
Ranveer has no idea about Rithika's vicious side yet he never enjoyed her company because it was always Ishani .
Whenever I see Ranveer with anyone other than Ishani , he looks like the responsible man who seems to carry the burden of the whole world .He hardly cracks a joke or even smiles.
But when he is with Ishani,the genuine smile comes on his face .
I want Ishani and Ranveer to be together even if it means Ranveer being mad at her .
Please give them a chance ..Remove these barrier,I am tired of waiting.
I am willing to watch a whole freaking year where Ranveer and Ishani are happily fighting rather than watching them getting paired with someone else.

I just used those underlined words for him but in an implicit manner in my thread.👏
1039235 thumbnail
Nice post! I completely agree with you, there is difference between love and attraction...
Yes IshVeer really needs to come under one roof, we really want to see them happy, a pure, true smile on their face..
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so very true dear
rv lives only for ishaani
so she has to come to him