palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ishveerians,

if you have to describe Ranveer's love for Ishani in one line, how will you describe it? I know its difficult to describe his love in one line but still give it a try please!!

For me it is:

If I can live every day in your love, then you should know that I die in it much more.😳😳😳😳

I dont need to put disclaimer like others because we can deal with itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳For me Ranveer's love for Ishani has proven to be like the verse of that song in 'Hamari
Adhuri Kahani'...'Pyaar sacchha wahi...jisko milti nahi manzilein...manzilein'!
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me it would be " I have found if you love life,life will love you back".Here life is being referred to in a figurative manner for ishaani.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For me Ranveer's love for Ishaani is like " The only reason of his living, a reason for which he lives, a reason without which he will die "
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For me it would be : For her happiness he live , if he dies holding her hand smilingly he would feel is the most luckiest man because even if he just see apnapaan in her eyes (not love ) he could live With that
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more pallu and this is more apt than the previous one"The ones who will love you will never leave you.Even if there are hundred reasons to give up,they will find one reason to hold on."
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
His love is also about being Connected With her soul , heart , pain and hapiness 😳 😳
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for me it vl b like"i vl b the candle of ur life n u b the flame of mine..here ranveers love is like a candle..as soon as the candle gets its flame (here ishani )the candle melts (here rvs love ) n brightens the flame (here her happiness her smile tht he gvs.)...
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends

Loved this MSA 😳 😳 Because it is so true , IshVeer 's love 😳 will never die because it is true and unconditional love