Love is a feeling that only IshVeer have realized

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What is love?A feeling where you like someone form the core of your heart and want to spend your entire lifespan with that person.No!It's never that simple especially when it's something as complicated as love.It is the most ethereal yet the most intense emotion that a person can experience in their lifespan.It encapsulates all the possible emotions that a person undergoes in his day to day life.Love is happiness,pain,anger,hate,like,sacrifice and innumerable sort of other emotions.It is only when you go through a myriad of such emotions do you realize what the emotion of love is actually.It's never about what you feel about the other person rather it's what makes the other person happy in their life.If you love someone but still can't fathom the feelings of the person that you claim to be in love with can you call it love ?No it's obsession.It's like loving yourself.So don't get emotional about such stuff as we the viewers don't feel any pain for such people.Rather we have ruth for IshVeer.These two so understand the true feelings of love as they have literally sacrificed their entire lives for each other.For them it's never been about being together to express their love for each other.Rather these two have been making sacrifices presuming that the other one would be better off without each other.But these two are yet to realize that no matter how much they try to set themselves apart from each other they can't as their souls resides in each other and that won't be separated in their eternity.So hopefully these two would realize the same soon and no matter how complicated their lives get they need to find a way around to overcome these obstacles and get back together.I would conclude by quoting "I have found if you love life,life will love you back".And in the case of IshVeer their lives are related to each other rather than themselves.So hopefully they would get back their lives as they have loved their life forever i.e. each other.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
there is force of attraction btw them

there is chemistry btw them

there is heart to heart connection btw them

awesome post
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

there is force of attraction btw them

there is chemistry btw them

there is heart to heart connection btw them

awesome post

Agree to each word of yours.Besides us there are some people who need to realize this rather than continuing to live in their delusional world .
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
1039235 thumbnail
Brilliant bbishveer..👍🏼
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
brilliant writing bb..i jus love the quote...awesome title too..love is a feeling tht oly ishveer hs realised n they made us also to realise thru them oly..thts y we always love ishveer n their true love...hope they reunite soon ...
Edited by naxathira - 9 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

brilliant writing bb..i jus love the quote...awesome title too..love is a feeling tht oly ishveer hs realised n they made us also to realise thru them.thts y we always love ishveer n their true love...hope they reunite soon ...

Thanks naxathira.There are some others as well who claim it to be love while in actuality it's just their obsession.I hope IshVeer reunites real soon.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post bbishveer 👏;
They have a very strong bond and shall not break till death...

This story has left a very deep impact on the viewers as well... Hope it proceeds towards some happy moments... 😊

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Thanks naxathira.There are some others as well who claim it to be love while in actuality it's just their obsession.I hope IshVeer reunites real soon.

forget yaar..tht other love definition is different.its love loss of valuable energy as it is felt by one oly out of two..
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bbishveer, nice depiction on ishveer's love.
N guys plz make more n more ishveer related posts rather not to give attention on someone extra role. This show is based on ishveer's aashiqui but now a days forum is lost its path to somewhere else. So we ishveerians should come back to our r8 path n make many many ishveer,ranveer,ishani related posts.
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Nice post bbishveer 👏;

They have a very strong bond and shall not break till death...

This story has left a very deep impact on the viewers as well... Hope it proceeds towards some happy moments... 😊

Thank you LIF.Besides when I said eternity i meant it for endless life after death as well.So not even death can set them apart.I am also hoping to experience happy moments between ishveer real soon.