Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@well wisher...then you should not be concerned why we find episodes boring...

and if you do...then we can also be concerned about a lot of useless stuff😆😆😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Oh my my.. accept the reality? ? Oh so u r finding reality in a serial? Oh gosh! ! Its a serial, not a real life! ! So plz stop with ur rubbish!
Shikar can stay or leave, we jus don't give a damn.. we r juz bothered abt ishveer!!
And for ur information the topic z about how boring the epi was!! Not abt shikar life limit in the show!!

@ bold 🤣🤣
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

It was anybody's guess what was talked about 😛
Madam...please can you tell what do you mean by 'Barge in'
Is there any rule in the forum ki.. kis topic par kisko comment karna hai aur kisko nahi 😃
And coming to supporting actor...so long this supporting actor is there in the show, he will have proper screen space...may be even more than the lead
Coming to crap...whatever you people say is constructive criticism and when we say something it is crap...kyun bhai...😛

Of course supporting actor ritika has more screen space.. we agree with that.. but not shikar?? Hmmm he wl be shown more for one week in an entire month and u call it more screen space..
Engagement was for ishkar and they never showed an engagement but showed how RV felt there!! That's the proof hu z main and the lead!

Oh the forum has a rule saying there shouldn't be any disclaimer saying this fan base should not comment etc etc.. but u guys do it.. if u guys do it that's decency! ! If we do the same we r breaking the rule.. get a life

Juz coz shikar was shown in full fledge for 3 days doesn't mean he has more screen space than the main lead! !
ya if u say ritika has more screen space then ya! I would agree.. but if u say shikar has more screen space then hahahahahahhaha get a life madam ji
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Don't worry we are doing the better things in our Shikhar thread 😃

but still poking nose in others point of views 🤣
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweety291

selective viewing ha😆expected😆bashing ka matalab samjte ho.there are lots of anti shikhar threads but there is not a single anti ranveer post till date made by shikhar fan.hum toh shikhar par bhi rarely topic banate hai😕wellwisher ne kisika nam bhi nahi liya😆and there are people who come up with shikhar is worst charecter posts.yeh nahi dikhta aur dikhega bhi nahi kisiko.but one thing will never change.shikhar is here to stay chahe jitne bhi papad bel lo tum log😆cvs definatly dont care what u guys think so it is better for u guys to except reality and stop making environment of this forum negative and unbareble for other people.

We don't have any problem with Shikar as long as he is positive.😃 And as for the forum being negative it is due to both parties.And I thought I wont be part of fandom wars after Fighting for TaaRey against KR fans!😭😭 Well D3 forum was worse than this!😆 Yeh toh kuch bhi nhi hai!🤢
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was damnnn boring...and it will continue to be boring till our Ishveer is not shown in one frame..

ab jalne walo jalte raho...hum toh chale sone! 😉

sayonara to Ishveerians😳

🤣
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Of course supporting actor ritika has more screen space.. we agree with that.. but not shikar?? Hmmm he wl be shown more for one week in an entire month and u call it more screen space..
Engagement was for ishkar and they never showed an engagement but showed how RV felt there!! That's the proof hu z main and the lead!

Oh the forum has a rule saying there shouldn't be any disclaimer saying this fan base should not comment etc etc.. but u guys do it.. if u guys do it that's decency! ! If we do the same we r breaking the rule.. get a life

Juz coz shikar was shown in full fledge for 3 days doesn't mean he has more screen space than the main lead! !
ya if u say ritika has more screen space then ya! I would agree.. but if u say shikar has more screen space then hahahahahahhaha get a life madam ji

I agree...everybody is free to comment on any topic...but the way some people come and bash us on our thread forced us to write that if you don't agree with our view point do not come to bash
But..let me tell you even then someone came and gave mw a good lecture in a sarcastic manner and a free advise to grow up..😃
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

The episode was damnnn boring...and it will continue to be boring till our Ishveer is not shown in one frame..

ab jalne walo jalte raho...hum toh chale sone! 😉

sayonara to Ishveerians😳

🤣

tuj ko mirchi lagi to main kia karoo🤣
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

but still poking nose in others point of views 🤣

If you have felt bad ...I am sorry,,,dil se...
But one thing I will say...your post was to hurt our feelings and that's why I reacted like that
But I am sensible enough to say sorry...sorry once again..but if possible don't instigate people knowingly
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishkar and Shikar fans. Although, i am really not in the mood to fight but didn't the title completely indicated that its an Ishveer post. It was decided by an intelligent member of the forum that Ishkar and Ishveer fans won't comment on opposite couple or male lead post. I think you guys forgot. If you are sensitive about Ishkar and Shikar, we are about Ishveer and Ranveer.
We love Ishveer, and Ranveer, not just this one but the episodes have been boring and total crap for the last 3 months. This is Ishveerian POV, do you have any problem with that. Yes, we criticise Shikar in Ishveerian post, not yours. Right Ishveerians!

You want to enjoy Shikar, go on BUT refrain from commenting about Ranveer and his Aashiqui.

Thank you. Hope the above deal mentioned will be followed.