Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

What the hell?? If we find it boring what's the problem? Some ppl must get a life.. it was damn boring!!

And oh please we started watching this show and loved RV coz of the pain he was going through in his love. . So stop preaching about pain and mentality! !

Ya such a crappy episode! ! Wl fast forward the entire crap and wl watch only RV'S part

Mrs Shakti
Madam this is a free forum
You have the freedom to share your views
I have the freedom to voice my opinion
So no need to pounce on me
Thanks
Edited by well-wisher - 9 years ago
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey if it was boring it was u can't change d fact and don't talk about emotion we all have seen such episodes and they r wayyy better than today's crap we r watching it from beginning and we all fell in love with d show beacause of ranveer pain and so stop it with it senseless post we don't give a damn about it
Edited by ram-0075 - 9 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Yes...you might have found it boring because it dealt with emotions and pain
You might have found it bakwaas as it dealt with feelings and not physical intimacy

Hey just relax!!It is normal that IshVeer fans will find such epis boring!And for one thing this show was never about physical intimacy.It was always the pain in love,Ranveer's aashiqui,his pain and feelings.So pls!
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Yes...you might have found it boring because it dealt with emotions and pain
You might have found it bakwaas as it dealt with feelings and not physical intimacy

excuse me ! who told you that i m fond of physical intimacy .. its my choice if i find it boring or whatever who are you to point a finger on my choice.. 😆
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweety291

omg what about this INSECURITY KI HEIGHT evry day.koi kucch bhi bole chale aate hai rv ko promot karne😆sara freedom in logo ko hi hai bash karo character ko bhi actor ko bhi man mai aaye tab bash karo cchahe koi bhi thread ho kyu ki ye pahelese dekh rahe hai show toh kucch mat bolo inhe my foot so called fans😡hum bhi fan hain toh is tarah show off nahi karte hum aur hame jarurat bhi nahi😡enka actor lead main hokar bhi itni insecurity that every day chanting shikhar is worst yeh and woh we dont care what u guys think ok.AB has massive fans to love him and his charecter.and tumhare hero ka nam lo toh mirchi lagati hai toh konse muh se hamare hero ko galiye dete ho tum log😡just practice what u preach ok🥱

Excuse me??It is you guys who talk about Ranveer!We never even make an anti IshKar or anti Shikar posts.Just like you guys get fueled when someone bashes Shikar,we too do not want anyone bashing Ranveer.Simple.😃
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

Hey just relax!!It is normal that IshVeer fans will find such epis boring!And for one thing this show was never about physical intimacy.It was always the pain in love,Ranveer's aashiqui,his pain and feelings.So pls!

so true ! no ishveer fan is intersted in watching supporting actor howling for a girl 😆
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ho!! Here none spoke about boring shikar please! We found the epi boring that's it!!
U guys r jumping as if we were taking about ur shikar! Shakti has more fan follwing than ur AB so please! So stop giving us statics report about fan followings as everyone knows who has more and less!
We didn't start this crap here! U guys barged in and started it!!
And u call us Lunatics whereas u urself are lunatics
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

What the hell?? If we find it boring what's the problem? Some ppl must get a life.. it was damn boring!!

And oh please we started watching this show and loved RV coz of the pain he was going through in his love. . So stop preaching about pain and mentality! !

Ya such a crappy episode! ! Wl fast forward the entire crap and wl watch only RV'S part

so whot if we found it boring ..its noone of anyone's buisness🤢
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agreed! Suptashima dear...thanku so much for the updates...i know which parts of the show to watch and which to skip...
i agree some parts of the show does get very BORING
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Oh ho!! Here none spoke about boring shikar please! We found the epi boring that's it!!

U guys r jumping as if we were taking about ur shikar! Shakti has more fan follwing than ur AB so please! So stop giving us statics report about fan followings as everyone knows who has more and less!
We didn't start this crap here! U guys barged in and started it!!
And u call us Lunatics whereas u urself are lunatics

we dint take S of shi .now it shows who is lunatic ?🤣