Teri Meri Kahaani...Hai Barishon Ka Pani

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Greeting friends...
The song...

" teri meri kahaani...hai barishon ka paani.."

Somewhere this song spoke some valid facts yesterday ...

Yes the relation shared between Ishaani and Shikhar was some what like a ...cloud near a green mountain...beautiful to the given scenario for a person who sees and mesmerised by its...

But do cloud has an existence...they say yes but at the end of the time it has to fall into small droplets...and it will that's its destiny...till what time it will remain in horizon...latter it has to give up to the source if happen to fall...

Ishaani's relationship with Shikhar was that of cloud...her vapour had some holding towards shikhar but she had come from the source (RV) and she had to go toward the source...if destiny has a role to play...

Love happened to shikhar but he can't impose it...and it hurts when you can't do anything about it but simply smile and get going...that going will be something Shikhar has to do himself...This is the same going once Ranveer had to do...

Love happened to both of them...and that to the same lady ishaani...

Yes the song has aptly for both Ranveer and Shikhar...

" mujh mein safar tu karti rahai.."

"har ek saans mein guzar ti rahein..."

"saamo shubh tu mera tere bina kya mera..."

Cv's there are lot of good things to show you don't have to kill any character down the hill...

Redemption is not needed if the story has amply beautiful moment...

it is about AASHIQUI... let it be the AASHIQUI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anup,
Did they use this song yesterday ?... Actually I have no guts to watch the episodes so skipping them daily... πŸ˜†

I must say the song selection of these CVs are really apt... Today's BG song is also very nice "kham kha bevajah khaab bunta raha " though I did not watch today also... πŸ˜†

What to say ? EK is capable of creating so difficult circumstances for all its characters... all we can do is keep a bucket besides us and cry, cry and cry... πŸ˜†

Agreed ! At this point in the story even I feel CVs can do wonders with the story... The only thing which stops me from thinking so is that they are EK's CVs.. πŸ˜†

nyways Nice post.. πŸ‘
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Anup,

Did they use this song yesterday ?... Actually I have no guts to watch the episodes so skipping them daily... πŸ˜†

I must say the song selection of these CVs are really apt... Today's BG song is also very nice "kham kha bevajah khaab bunta raha " though I did not watch today also... πŸ˜†

What to say ? EK is capable of creating so difficult circumstances for all its characters... all we can do is keep a bucket besides us and cry, cry and cry... πŸ˜†

Agreed ! At this point in the story even I feel CVs can do wonders with the story... The only thing which stops me from thinking so is that they are EK's CVs.. πŸ˜†

nyways Nice post.. πŸ‘

Greetings Pooja,

i still not received the link of today's show...

But i think if the bg has been used for today i find funny actually it should be for us...

"kham kha bevajah khaab bunta raha"...for ishveer moments and its beautiful loveness

You are really good for skipping episodes..i don't know when i will...but i see hope in myself that the day is coming nearer for me to skip it completely😳😳

Enough of their empathy...

BTW some songs have really suited them completely...i really enjoyed being picturised on them...

particularly one scene where Ranveer sees the chandelier shaking and the bg song sun sathiya..

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anup,
The day will soon come when you also will be able to skip the episodes.. πŸ˜† Actually I don't like to watch too much violence...

Here this character Ishaani's never ending trauma is something which after a certain point of time becomes unbearable for me... I am forced to skip... I skipped all the phansi episodes and now this stabbing ones also...

Mainly I watch it for Shakti's acting and I will catch the episodes when he is give more screen space...

So till then I am off from the show... 😊