Users

Frequent Posters

1039235 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
One thing I want to know how did Ishaani open the boot, from her hair pin :D
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Oh god they r dragging it lyk hell!! Can't they finish this crap in one epi and juz move on???

now that the show is out of top five this week , they will wake up hopefully yaara 😉😆😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

One thing I want to know how did Ishaani open the boot, from her hair pin :D

no she entered thru the drivers door first , pressed the stitch for opening the boot and then went behind the car to enter the boot
adding it to main post too
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Suta,
Thank you for the update dear . I was waiting for it . I hope RV should have seen it .isha I being stabbed by Ritz so he could catch her. Nothing is in my hand I can only wait .,, it is becoming unbearable without any one noticing how could one woman kill people in broad day light and reach back for marriage. 👏
I am not going to watch it either .
Thank you suta for the update, so Ishani decided not to go back...second time also Ritz is the cause . Ritika's stabbing made Ishani's brain work. I hope she will decide to fight for RV , I hope she will stay in the zoo forever. Now this letter of hers making me confused friends. What she will promise Shiker? I hope she won't promise Shiker any thing .
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

I always forget to thank u dear for daily update u r truly a blessing to this forum

Word Count: 1

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Suta dear ,
What did she write in that letter so wanted to go ahead with the marriage ... OMG Ishani you too like your darling RV trust that woman killer over your own brother. I want to knock my head some where.
Why don't for once live for yourself and for RV?

CVs I cant stand another marriage drama in this serial ...,, don't do it . Don't kill the show altogether.
Bring in a stronger intelligent killer let Ishveer fight against him ... If they go apart also it is bearable but don't do another marriage and Ishani bride .,.. Don't ask us through your spoilers who will be the bride groom?
😆 😆 no one will bother that ... It is leading there ... Ishani keep on becoming bride
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sutapa...nxt week oly the real drama starts...where does ri getting so much energy yaar...disgusting vamp...but rv vl punish her one day for hurting ishani...ri y r u speaking to baby chirkut always...leave him alone..grrr...dnt torture him more he vl kick u nicely saying chup ho jaa chudel mommy...
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thnx dear suta for WU.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Sutapasima, for all the wu you are my star.skipping this one i dont feel like continuing after reading all the spoilers. I was so happy she will fight for rv now...very disappointed.😕 my cousin suggested teri meri love stories 😛 so started to watch that. Can't take one more hate or abusing each other in name of sacrifice, love ishveer but i don't like too much bakwas had enough.
So thank you soo...much loved your wu because when i am in between classes cant see videos wu really helps so i am so grateful to you😊
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

dnt be sry sutapa.i like to read ur updates.dey r so intresting.agn thank u sooo...much for ur updates[including SBS updates n written update]👍🏼

Word Count: 0